EasyVape Application for Windows / Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** New Android Release Avalaible ***

Show now your Avatar with your statistics on the main page of the application !

Settings section added :
+ Select your avatar
+ Set your settings to display your statistics
+ (Un)Subscribe deals or reviews providers

About section added

New reviews provider : BreakingVap
Thanks to Thomas for its responsiveness and investment in this project

Hello, may someone could help me to improve Easyvape visibility on stores (Android, Windows) ?
As you know, im french and my English is probably inaccurate since there is a big gap between FR / EN downloads.
Regards

below the link with the android application description :
EasyVape - Android Apps on Google Play

Reactions: VictorViper

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Thanks for bumping this, I've installed in on my phone (WP8) and have submitted a brief review.

The expenditure log is a nice addition, though I wish it would work in conjunction with the amount saved from not smoking section. I'd also like to see a more robust calculator for coils. Canadian geolocation info would be icing on the cake! :)

Nice, snappy app. I've subbed to this thread.

Thank you VictorViper,

You re right i should implement the expenditure / money saved functionality to work together. Will do it in a future release.

For Canadian geolocation, i agree but i have to find them in the web and as you can see im not fluent. So its difficult for me to find those informations. Do you know relevant websites where i could find canadian b&m stores ? (yellow pages, websites ...)

Thank you for your comment.

Ty Victor, i really apreciate.
I just went to canada post but it only seems to be a tracking parcel system. Then i went to e-cigarette in Toronto, ON | YellowPages.ca™
But only 37 shops. Can you provide me the url with search on ecig stores from canadian post ?

I have to sleep now , working tomorrow and its 0:40 in France. C you tomorrow and ty again.

Hey buddies, still looking for someone who could help me to improve my application visibility.

As you know, im french and my English skills are not kicking asses. So i encounter difficulties to know how English speaking people are looking for a vape application.
Maybe you can help me giving me relevant keywords of your search or more (description application page).

Now i have to go, its Lake Parade time in Geneva.So see you tomorrow and thank you for following me in this adventure.

Thank you

*** NEW ANDROID RELEASE ***
//The app will bee soon available as soon as Google Chappie validate it

The release of DIY is finally published.
Save now your recipies (Tobacco, sweet, fruits) and have fun to create your flavours.

292337DiyFR.png
821632DiyDetailFR.png

Note :
The theft of my laptop did not help me for this publication.
I count on you for your feedback because i didnt test much this module.
Good use ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread