EasyVape Application for Windows / Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mailablemage

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Medford Or
I love every vaping people ;)
But got only time for Microsoft users and for sure it takes me a lot of free time.

Maybe there are equivalent app in the Android store.

Are you ok with me running it through an emulation program to try and get it working on my computer? I only use Linux so .exe files don't work so good for me

Mailablemage

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Medford Or
This is a Windows RT application, no exe files.
My English speaking is not very fluent but if you know a solution, im ok.

PM me your mail / Skype if you can emulate Windows 8.1

I'll look into it when I get off of work. There are RT emulation softwares on Linux for testing reasons. But I'm not sure what kind of access I need for an RT app.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I really like this app. :) The OneDrive synchronization works splendidly. My favorite feature is the "Expenses". Extremely handy. For example I just made my yearly battery replacement order. I pasted all the information about what I bought into the notes for that expense and next year I won't have to try and think back to what I bought and when.

I like the name. I got the play on words right away. ;)

I really like this app. :) The OneDrive synchronization works splendidly. My favorite feature is the "Expenses". Extremely handy. For example I just made my yearly battery replacement order. I pasted all the information about what I bought into the notes for that expense and next year I won't have to try and think back to what I bought and when.

I like the name. I got the play on words right away. ;)

Thank you very much snork ! This is very encouraging ! Im very happy you enjoy it.
Im currently preparing a new post for the today release (already available) but it takes time to translate french to English post ;) !

*** New Release Available ***

New Section Added : Reviews
Stay tuned for the latest reviews about ecig materials and eliquids. With Vapoteurs.net [FR]
I'd like to thank Jeremy (vapoteurs.net) for his contribution to the application.

New Good Deals Provider : Vape.Deals [EN]
A great thanks to Mark for sharing his good deals.

Settings Upgraded : enable/disable your datas providers (Good Deals and Reviews)
You dont want to display some data providers ? You dont understand their languages ? Disable them easily from the application settings.

www.ITellMyLife.com

The application is maturing after those 2 months of intensive development.This was a very exciting experience for a first application and allowed me to acquire a good knowledge for this type of development and expensive invoices for coffee capsules ;)

I have often been amazed by the generosity of the datas contributors who trust me and by some forum people as well. All, without consideration , agreed to participate in this adventure to improve the lives of Windows Vapers . Thanks to you !

Originally, this application was only made for calculating coils and i was far to imagine features will grow like this.

Nevertheless, I remain open to your comments / criticisms / suggestions for improvements.

The next releases will mainly concern international data feeding (geolocation,reviews,good deals). Please apologize i did for my language first ;) but now its your turn !

As it's difficult for me to find relevant informations in your language, i hope you could help me finding interesting reviews website [EN] i can contact.

PS : Don't forget to review my apps in stores ;)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
maMyqTx.jpg

*** NEW RELEASE AVAILABLE ***

Around Me : UK & IRE B&M Shops locations added
I want to warmly thank AAEC Team (especially @chrissie and @jess) for sharing their B&M Ecig Stores directory. They're making a weekly titan job !

Hope you vapers will enjoy this new feature.

Screenshots below :

Tips : If youre using a PC, laptop or tablet : Right click or small tap to show menu on each pages

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
I know this is not in your zone since this will be a hardware suggestion, but I want to throw it out there anyway. :)

The only non battery passthrough solution I have seen so far is a very cheap ego passthrough that has 4 voltage settings.
It's very primitive, and it is not reliable.

I'm surprised no one has done a USB passthrough that can dial up any wattage/voltage.
It would connect to either a laptop - or, a phone.
The interface for the passthrough would be an app on the laptop or phone.

I know this is not in your zone since this will be a hardware suggestion, but I want to throw it out there anyway. :)

The only non battery passthrough solution I have seen so far is a very cheap ego passthrough that has 4 voltage settings.
It's very primitive, and it is not reliable.

I'm surprised no one has done a USB passthrough that can dial up any wattage/voltage.
It would connect to either a laptop - or, a phone.
The interface for the passthrough would be an app on the laptop or phone.

Hope i correctly understand what you mean but it doesnt seem to be on my skilling tree.
First the manufacturer must develop interface with his materials for the computer scientist to access it.

About the application name, i agree with you but its too late and difficult to change it now. Sorry

*** NEW RELEASES AVAILABLE ***

Application name changed to EasyVape (previously EasyCigarette)

//Coil Calculator
  • Gplat wire added
  • Wires diameters go to 18 gauge (~1mm)
  • Bug list when selected first item corrected

//Around Me
  • Italian addresses added
  • Spanish addresses added
  • German addresses added
  • French addresses updated

//Good Deals
  • VapingCheap provider is now available

//Reviews
  • Ma-Cigarette provider is now available
  • VapingCheap provider is now available

I would like to thank Nathan (VapingCheap) and Ma-Cigarette for providing datas.

//MultiDevices Sync
Sync has changed.
Main Sync button on the main page allows you to update your datas.
When you add datas on a device, then press this button to update yours datas on OneDrive.
Then when you connect another device, press this button to get the updated datas.
This less penalize people who use the app on only one device.

Hope you'll enjoy ;)

*** NEW RELEASES AVAILABLE ***

DIY : Correction when removing a recipie (crash if it had a maturation process)

About Section : Updated

This application is coming to the end of its developpement process. There won't be any big release except good ideas or new data providers.
[Teasing] I'm going to focus on an Android Version when i get more time to regroup more informations about this kind of developpement.[/Teasing]

*** NEWS ***

New section added according new Microsoft policies : Policies

Application Default Language is now English

Provisional (waiting for acceptation)
[
New Good Deals Provider Added : Vapor Joes
New Locations : USA stores added (datas from ECF Forum)
]

About then Android porting, im still on it. I havent forgotten you even if i must admit that developping on Android is not really comfortable (comparing to Windows universal apps).

I hope i could publish a first version of EasyVape Android application at the end of the month. The features will be Good Deals, Reviews and Coils Calculator.

*** NOW AVAILABLE ON ANDROID ***

It took me a long time to publish EasyVape on Android but here it is. EasyVape is now published on the Play Store.

But this release is still a beta as it doesnt have it's full features. So keep calm, remaining features will come progressively.

For the moment the application allows you to :
  • Find Good Deals
  • Read Reviews
  • Set your Coils

This app migration was hard since learning Java/Android is harder than Windows/C#. I have a lot of work to do (design,performances,...)
My android device for testing is really ....ty. So im counting on you to give me a lot of feedbacks to improve the app.

Link to the Play Store : EasyVape

*** NEW ANDROID RELEASE AVAILABLE ***

The main update of this Android version is the Budget management. You'll be able to follow your expenses.

A new wire type is added into the coil generator (NI200). The values resulting surprising me. Someone got an idea ?
Moreover the heating value background change color according to heating spot (red is too hot, blue too cold and green is perfect)

Ive added a splashscreen too. You know when you start the app. Its a little bit useless but i try to get this app as the Windows one.

Code optimisation for reviews and good deals. When you abort those activities, async threads are closed too and no longer run on other activities until they finish normally.

Robert Dean

May 10, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hello,

Let me introduce my new Windows Universal Application around the ecigarette, EasyCigarette. I hope you'll enjoy it since it took me so much time to develop it.
It's a free application, no adds !
Feel free to give me tips, feedbacks, report bugs, give me new ideas, or simply tell me you like it :laugh:, ...

EasyCigarette features :
  • Expenses Management
  • Eliquids DIY
  • Coils Calculator
  • Shops Location
  • HomePage Customization (avatar + cigarettes statistics)
  • Good Deals
  • Multiple Devices Sync
  • ... and more to come

Screenshots below (phone version) :

View attachment 416394 View attachment 416395 View attachment 416396 View attachment 416397 View attachment 416398

! Important !
As you can see, this application seems to be France geared (oriented). It's only because i'm french and it's more easier to find informations / partnerships in my language. Moreover i dont know what are the (US - EN) references in the ecig field.
But don't worry this application is developped to be international. It's really easy for me to add a new data provider (new address list in geolocation, new good deals provider, for example). Feel free to contact me for this or help me to find contacts !

Windows Store Application : EasyVape app for Windows in the Windows Store

Windows Phone Store Application : EasyCigarette | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Please dear god make this for the iPhone. I would buy this app all day long.

Thank you Robert ! You re very kind.
Last time i had look on Apple policies i had to have a device from the brand to develop an App for the Apple store. And i dont have any. Moreover, a device from this brand is expensive (only for doing this). So i dont plan to make easyvape on Apple.

Really Sorry

Moreover im developping easyvape on Android and it takes a lot of my free time.
I can change my mind in the future but i dont want to give you false hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread