Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
The Name is already easyvape. Get an eye ;)

My reference was directly to the Ops opening Post:
Let me introduce my new Windows Universal Application around the ecigarette, EasyCigarette.

And Both are still working at 61 with the help of decent glasses. ;)

*** NEW RELEASES ***

Coil Calculator :
Add Titanium wires (Grade 1 2 4)
Add millimeter accuracy (to enable via application settings)

Around Me :
Updating stores

reviews :
Add RipTrippers provider

Android update is already available on Play store. For those who encounter display issues in 'Around me' section (White squares). Its due to an Android bug fixed with Services google play version 9.2.56.

Windows update is pending, available in few hours.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Thank you Eskie.
We're living vaping hard times in Europe too. In France and Belgium they just want to kill it with rules stronger than for classic cigarettes...

It may be just as bad here as we see how the regulations play out. Sorry - some times the bad jokes we have to make about this don't translate very well. Here they are talking about liquids - that have 0 nicotine - will still be considered a "tobacco product". :facepalm: So we have to make a lot of bad jokes about it.

Gonna go find your Android app right now! :banana:

Reactions: Eskie
Ty Rickajho, i understand now.
Well it is frustating... Seems that tobacco majors and politics havent said their last world. That's funny to see some of your states agreeing with canabis and considering vaping as a very bad habits... Maybe system going totally crazy.

In Belgium ive read :
  • that before selling a ecig device or an eliquid bottle, sellers will have to pay 165€ (for each countries / material they want to sell)
  • 10 ml max bottles sized
  • no internet shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread