Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Rachel Ray Talks about Banning Ecigs - YouTube

Here is the video. DoctorVapor presents with some commentary. The doctor in the video (not DoctorVapor) on here makes some interesting points, but he equivocates the analog use and ecigs, which is annoying. Rachel Ray's is intellectually bankrupt. I still find her kind of hot, though.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.

Here is the video. DoctorVapor presents with some commentary. The doctor in the video (not DoctorVapor) on here makes some interesting points, but he equivocates the analog use and ecigs, which is annoying. Rachel Ray's is intellectually bankrupt. I still find her kind of hot, though.

I thought the same thing until she started talking

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I was talking to my mother today at work and she mentioned seeing this and told me because she thought it was much like my PV. Wonder if the FDA will become concerned about the effects of inhaling food. Doubt it, since BP has no stake in the matter and we all know BP runs and funds the FDA, no matter what the "official" records show.

myxomatosis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
KC
www.facebook.com

"I don't want to touch the thing."

OK, whelp, you're certainly not qualified to inform the masses about the subject. Good luck banning a plant derived alkaloid.

She should cook still. I don't get it.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Apples and oranges...can't see what RR had to say about e-cigs that has anything to do with this food vaporizer. Like comparing the exhaust from a gas engine and a diesel...to different animals altogether.

I don't think exhaust from a gas and diesel engine are apples and oranges but rather tangerines and oranges. Two things so close they could be the same to a lot of people.

With e-cigs, flavor and nicotine are turned into a vapor and inhaled. With Le Whaf (it killed me to type that) flavor is turned into vapor and inhaled. The only difference I see is the inclusion of nicotine in e-cigs. There is no guarantee that when you inhale the vapor from your dinner or dessert that you will not cause any form of disease. Just as there is not a guarantee that when you inhale vapor from your e-cig that you will not cause a disease.

Since this involves getting the flavor of foods that we should not be eating on a healthy diet anyway but yet we can now get the taste without the calories it seems to have gained some acceptance. I wonder if the reporter at the beginning of the segment would inhale e-cig vapor so enthusiastically. Want to appeal to Americans? Give them the chance to inhale their favorite fattening dessert and call it healthy.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Oscar has the right idea.

rachael_ray-grouch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread