eBaron Dripper Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman1959

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
Springfield, MO
Okay, more questions. LOL

Is there a difference between going lower resistance with the coils (aside from the difference in volts that it'll take)? It seems that when the coils are closer together, it may make for a quicker gunk. I have seen some people writing about liking lower resistance with the coils, but I can't understand how and why the actual vape would be different. Aside from battery life, is there something else?

I have been able to get my coils and wick really clean. However, while it looks super clean, it doesn't seem to be hitting as it did the first couple days. It's not bad, but it's not quite the powerhouse it was. Is there a particular reason why clean coils and wicks would perform sub-par? Do coils have a sort life even if "clean?" I have used the hell out of this coil over the past week FWIW.

This question is going to be really weird. For some reason, if I switch back to a regular 510 atty for a few hours, when I put the eBDP back on the ProVari, it won't screw all the way down. But, after a few fires, and un-screws and re-screws (that looks weird), it will screw all the way back down. What is going on with that connector? Any thoughts? Sorry if that last question is really bugged out. :laugh:

New to the Vaping world, but have a good electrical background.
What your missing about the low ohm coils is the amount of work being done. That is measured in amps. voltage/ohms=amps.
Higher amps, more work.
Not sure I agree with lower ohms in battery life, that depends on wattage used.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
What's your definition of low ohms?

I was speaking about low being pretty much anything not sub-ohms but under 2 and anything 2-2.7 being about standard. I think I like standard res a bit better, but until I build my own, I won't know. I do have 2 eBDPs and one is about 1.7Ω and the other is settled down to 2.2Ω. Your tip to push down the cup made it steady Eddy.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I don't mean to sound like a ravenous hound, but none of the sites that sell these seem to have a pre-order, wait list or notification function to know when they get stock. Are we doomed to just checking the sites until we happen to catch one?

I don't mind which of the eBarons I get, as I will only be using it to drip at home, not to show off to the prom queen. I just want a kick-.... dripper that let's me use pre-made wicks&wire, or experiment with making my own.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I don't mean to sound like a ravenous hound, but none of the sites that sell these seem to have a pre-order, wait list or notification function to know when they get stock. Are we doomed to just checking the sites until we happen to catch one?

I don't mind which of the eBarons I get, as I will only be using it to drip at home, not to show off to the prom queen. I just want a kick-.... dripper that let's me use pre-made wicks&wire, or experiment with making my own.

You basically just need to get lucky yeah. When I was trying to buy a Killer greekvapes and houseofmods told me in email when they thought they'd be getting some in. Maybe email them a out the Dripper.

gnc207

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Etobicoke
EBarons are back in stock, in case anyone is interested. I just ordered mine. And, yes, I've been checking the site 5-6 times a day for the last few days.

I have the bug.

I'm eager to compare it to the iGo-L, which has been working pretty well for me thus far.

Me too, at least 5-6 times.:laugh: I've been checking 4 sites every day and it finally showed up today at GreeVapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread