ECF - Heading towards 10 million! Prizes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
So does it matter where you post or does the 10 millionth post within the entire ECF main forum win? Good luck to everyone. I hope whoever wins has a blast and gets all theyve ever wanted and needed vape wise. I would LOVE to win. Anyone would. Have fun posting everyone. Congratulations smokey joe, all the admins that have been here, all the moderators, and to all the vets!! WOOO we're here and not going anywhere :D

Plumes, it has to be in an area that actually counts posts. Outside and the Lounge, for examples, would not make it.

I'm thinking the way this thread is cruising along, people think that this thread needs to get to 10,000,000 :blink: :laugh: :lol:

That's great news in itself! Greystoke I started chain smoking 3 packs a day back in 1977 and made one attempt to quit three years later in 1980 when simply stopping for several months. Unfortunately it didn't take much back then to restart the nasty habit which has lasted until getting into ecigs last fall. Stopped completely in May of this year after investing nearly $2,000 in hardware and various brands of e-liquids! So far the best solution has been working so far.

I'm glad to see a contest on a forum like this where you can find reliable first hand information from others who have also made the decision to make what is a big difference in cost for not only just your wallet but also health as well to take into consideration. Hopefully this will also serve as an incentive to motivate and keep people motivated in order to avoid slipping backwards into old now unwanted habits! Best wishes to everyone to see this be the end result. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread