Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I've read , and read, and read........ and uhh, read the threads here at ECF, there's just too many times that I felt the need to post a quote from a member that either struck me as wow, this users got it going on, or damn, WTF ? 8-o ! I did look for a thread such as this to no avail , er at least for a minute DOH ! So if this is out of line , or against the rules, or in the wrong place , well I'm sure the mods will make swift of it.

So if you , wait, when you see something someone said that made you want to share it with the rest......

I'll start this out with a quote that you can relate to "more situation cause by" , then anyone could shake a nic filled stick at.....

It doesn't take much for brains to bash people. You can find a way criticize anything and everyone on Earth. If that's what gets you off, fine. But ask yourself why you do it. Does it make you feel superior somehow?

:thumb:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Hmmmmm...Im liking the idea here, but I see this ending up with alot of ***** being slung, and a padlock going up quickly. But I've been wrong before. A long time ago. Only once. And really....I was right. Just kidding!:D

No really...if this thread isnt "illegal".... I can show you some good WTF's!

My best,
-VP

True enough, I thought of that myself , but you know what ? There's enough intelligents here, as well as self restraint , I'm sure we can keep it light. If not, I'm sure there's a special place for it in the graveyard.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Sorry guys but this is a fail. Why? Because we do tend to have some members here who feel other members are dumb, stupid, etc....and we don't want this to turn into a 'look at this dumb remark' thread and start insulting other members here.

Now if you want to start a thread about posts you found inspirational or helpful....positive in some way....that's fine. But right now, this thread will just end up being a venue for some mean spirited people to jump on those they don't approve of....and that's not what we're here for. Sorry.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread