Ecigarette Research Questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe555

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
europe
i think it would be best to post both surveys as separate topics in a new, dedicated forum section. this thread here already contains posts from 2 different threads that were merged :)
many people who already completed the first one, may never check back to see the other one...
you could then also start a master list of surveys (with links to their respective threads) and sticky it to a few other relevant forums as well.

Last edited:

JoeD4

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
Filled the survey out. Completed and submitted. Even filled out the extra part for those who have used Chantix AND E-Cigarettes. Vaping is WAY better and I said as much. Chantix made me sooooooo angry and alarmingly so. If I had not stopped using it I am sure I would have committed a violent act within a week or so. VERY SCARY STUFF! That was my experience at least. YMMV

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org

Papagoatee

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2008
As a heads-up if you are reading here before taking the survey...

The first page of the questionaire asks what kinds of medications and delivery methods you have used.

One of the options is "nicotine inhaler" but this is NOT referring to eCigs.

I am pointing this out since eCigs are marketed, and commonly referred to as an inhaler, and for anyone not familiar with actual nicotine inhalers (like the ones used for asthma), the questionaire can be misleading.

If you put "nicotine inhaler" as an answer on the first page, you will get a 3rd page asking you to compare the inhaler vs. an eCigarette.

just my 2¢ :p

-Caveman

And that's what I did. TW labelled theirs as ENI (Electronic Nicotine Inhaler)
Not till the 3rd page, then I realised it was the other kind of Nicotine Inhaler.

Personally, I think this survey needs more work. In fact, I think it needs more input by the e-cig community.

The current questions are way too ambiguous.

fursty99

Jun 4, 2010
dallas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread