Eden Mods Rose 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
Already shipped and on its way from Coval Vapes. Should be here by Monday. This will probably be my last "new" atomizer purchase for a long time. Very excited that it is an RTA from Eden Mods, and I knew I had to have it when I saw the Rose 3 has same AFC as the Snapdragon.

I do hope that they will make a glass tank option you can buy separately eventually. I make a couple juices that have tank cracker flavors in them, and I rather not have to worry about stuff like that. Glad they included a steel tank.

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
I just ordered these and they are coming in today (also from Coval Vapes)! I'm fine with the original posts honestly, but I like having options.
Very nice :) expensive week for you also then lol. The original ones are ok, however on rare occasions I fancy trying something different and it is a pain, but mainly the way they tighten after a while seems to slacken the posts and I think the velocity style ones will avoid this annoyance. Not to completely derail the thread or anything.

I'm under the impression (and it is an absolute guess on my part) that with them launching the new Rose at Vapefest over here that most of the UK places won't sell them till mid-late weekend and their site probably taking sales Sunday night or Monday. Since you seem to be wishing for similar things from this one, will be eager to see what you think when it arrives!

Oh as far as the tank, the SS is pretty good to have especially if you can be clumsy but I never think they look as good with the SS sections as the glass sections, something about even a fairly small window breaks up the tank a bit. Would be nice if they did a decent quality glass section for it.

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
I'm under the impression (and it is an absolute guess on my part) that with them launching the new Rose at Vapefest over here that most of the UK places won't sell them till mid-late weekend and their site probably taking sales Sunday night or Monday.

Yeah, the video gave the impression that they were bringing enough to the Vapefest where anyone could buy one. The US sale seemed a tad early, but I'm not complaining. Anyways its not going to be delivered until next week, so not like I'm getting it any earlier really. It already sold out on the site I mentioned, so they must have only gotten a few in but I'm sure more will be coming.

I'll give my thoughts on the velocity posts in the Snapdragon thread.

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
Yeah, the video gave the impression that they were bringing enough to the Vapefest where anyone could buy one. The US sale seemed a tad early, but I'm not complaining. Anyways its not going to be delivered until next week, so not like I'm getting it any earlier really. It already sold out on the site I mentioned, so they must have only gotten a few in but I'm sure more will be coming.

I'll give my thoughts on the velocity posts in the Snapdragon thread.
I look forward to hearing them :) If you get yours Monday/Tuesday it will probably be earlier than I can get my hands on one. Hopefully someone who's there at the weekend will mention some thoughts if they pick one up cause that would be pretty awesome. I'm thinking it will probably be lucky to be able to order one over here before Sunday night, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday arrival if the planets are aligned in favour and actually catch it in stock at the right time. Quite excited though not the end of the world if it involves waiting, just delays me having to explain to my GF why I spent £120 on another tank ;)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Ordered one on SpaVapes, they say they have them at the moment if you are ordering for collection and will ship tomorrow. Mega excited. Need to calm down and stop buying high end attys for a month or two now.
Also ordered from Spa Vapes. They are available at Vapour-Z also. Eden webstore should be back up tomorrow, even later today! Depends how much 'fun' they had at VapeFest...lol

Reactions: mindriot

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
Also ordered from Spa Vapes. They are available at Vapour-Z also. Eden webstore should be back up tomorrow, even later today! Depends how much 'fun' they had at VapeFest...lol
Oh very nice, I did check there also but at the time it still said "unavailable". I haven't ordered from either vendor before so just went with the first one I had the chance to. I bought direct from Eden Mods previously for their products, I just don't have the patience to wait on their site come back up.

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
For some stupid reason I thought I was done buying vape stuff.

Me too honestly. I decided to roll the dice and try my luck one more time because each of my RTAs in someway have a flaw that bothers me. While I "like" all my RDAs, the Snapdragon is the only one that I'm 100% happy with. So, hoping Eden Mods will come through for me with their new RTA like they did with their RDA.

After this I'm done! ;)

Reactions: snork

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Deleted per OP's request

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
Facebook is kind of a creepy company, that has been caught doing creepy things, so I can understand why he may want no part of it. That said, Eden Mods let me join their group, and my account has 0 friends, 0 posts. The account is only used if I'm required to login to view some companies page mostly. I did use my real name though, and that is most likely the only issue here.

Have you tried just asking the owners through Facebook? Worse they can do is say no.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Facebook is kind of a creepy company, that has been caught doing creepy things, so I can understand why he may want no part of it. That said, Eden Mods let me join their group, and my account has 0 friends, 0 posts. The account is only used if I'm required to login to view some companies page mostly. I did use my real name though, and that is most likely the only issue here.

Have you tried just asking the owners through Facebook? Worse they can do is say no.
I He can't do anything when he's such a pariah he gets this for merely getting within ten feet of it:
block.gif

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Ordered one on SpaVapes, they say they have them at the moment if you are ordering for collection and will ship tomorrow. Mega excited. Need to calm down and stop buying high end attys for a month or two now.
Hi there, did yours ship from Spa Vapes yet?? I actually ordered from Vapour-Z but no indication of shipping as yet. Eden site still down..

edit: Looks like Vapour-Z are sold out already...

Last edited:

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I placed my order through our Aussie vendor who's stock arrived today, was registered for notification - got the time for release and kept hitting refresh until it appeared - bang it will be mine very soon :D

It will be my first Rose, I am totally loving the Snapdragon right now, so it will be a hard act to follow.

The RTA will have pretty stiff competition in my RTA rotation of; E-Phoenix Hurricane 1.3LE, Squape R(s), Kayfun V4 and 5 - all authentic.

The review vid I saw from " A bloody good vaping" sold me, love that blokes reviews :D

Reactions: mindriot

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
Hi there, did yours ship from Spa Vapes yet?? I actually ordered from Vapour-Z but no indication of shipping as yet. Eden site still down..
edit: Looks like Vapour-Z are sold out already...
It doesn't appear to have shipped yet which is slightly annoying me as it did say on the page that they would be available collection from branch on the 6th and would be shipping on the 8th. It does appear like they still have stock though in that it does let me add one to my cart and I did try to order the velocity posts for my snapdragon but it would not let me add those. We will see what happens I guess. The Eden Mods site is still down at the moment.

Edit: the order status says "processing" to be specific. It is my assumption like pretty much every other site this will change if it has been shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread