Eden Mods Rose 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
I just ordered a Rose3 from covalvapes after hearing that the 4ML size will no longer be available after the current stock is sold. While waiting for my Rose3 to arrive, I tried to find the new thicker AFC wire but couldn't find any instructions on how to buy the new wire on the Eden mods FB page. I read that EdenMods will send you a new wire for 1.2 pounds flat rate worldwide. Could someone point out where the directions are on the FB page?

Called covalvapes and they explained that they are expecting some wires from Eden but nothing yet. They claimed that only a few people complained about a loose AFC ring. Most people will not notice the small difference with the new thicker wire, coval says. Still, I'd like to have a spare wire or two. I have a sjmy clone in transit and I read that this clone has an O-ring instead of a wire.

The Rose2 was my first "high-end" atty and I eventually ended up with five originals. As the clones of the Rose2 got better, I replaced all my originals with clones and now have only two clones in the rotation. The Rose2 was a great classic flavor atty and I'll always have a few.
A guy (not sure who exactly he is) called Dan is posting out the spring wires to let the other guys have room to breathe. The first sentence is "So, who's after some of the thicker spring wire?" should come up in the search though it has sunk a bit down the main page now.

Reactions: petemoss

petemoss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Queens, NY
A guy (not sure who exactly he is) called Dan is posting out the spring wires to let the other guys have room to breathe. The first sentence is "So, who's after some of the thicker spring wire?" should come up in the search though it has sunk a bit down the main page now.
Thanks, mindriot! I found Dan's Sept. 8 post and sent for the replacement wires. Cost me $1.62 including Paypal's parasitic $.01 fee LOL. Next time, I'll use bitcoins! Probably could just use some 24 ga SS wire as some have used.

Reactions: mindriot

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
Eden mods group hug:
EEIC66y.jpg

anthropolyte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2016
Bristol, UK
In case anyone is wondering about the stiffer spring wire, it's night and day once fitted. The original is pretty loose, and the AFC gets knocked out of line easily - the replacement is way stiffer, allowing fine, easy adjustments without being too tight. Much, much better.

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
Arguably true - some people have said it falls out if the atty is inverted. Not something I'd personally try.
Not something I would try or am looking for. Similarly have seen that they fall out inverted, but have also seen that this can be resolved by prying the MTL kit open slightly. Additionally Eden Mods have pointed out that modifications including this will invalidate the warranty.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
In case anyone is wondering about the stiffer spring wire, it's night and day once fitted. The original is pretty loose, and the AFC gets knocked out of line easily - the replacement is way stiffer, allowing fine, easy adjustments without being too tight. Much, much better.
I know, it's crazy, but I don't use Facebook. Could someone please PM me the instructions for getting the stiffer spring wire. Many thanks.

saintaylan

Nov 19, 2012
Istanbul,Turkey
I know, it's crazy, but I don't use Facebook. Could someone please PM me the instructions for getting the stiffer spring wire. Many thanks.

I am sending you their fb message for the spring wire.
--
So, who's after some of the thicker spring wire?

With Lee taking a much needed break, I'll be taking care of this for you all, and here's how we're going to do it.

1. Send £1.20 (GBP) by paypal to springwire@outlook.com to cover p&p.

PLEASE PAY F&F

If your country does not have the option for F&F, please use this site to work out how much you need to send.

PayPal Fee Calculator

2. Send an email to springwire@outlook.com detailing your full name, your postage address, and the paypal address you used.

Cost is the same to everyone regardless of location and you will be sent several hand cut pieces.

Simples :)

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

The airflow control looks exactly the same as my Snapdragon v1.5, so I'm very excited. I can make the airflow ridiculously restricted with that RDA if I choose.

That video made more excited if anything:

"Vastly improved over both of it's predecessors"

"...you can finely tune the airflow to meet your vaping needs, expecially if your a MTL vaper and like a really tight draw"

Sounds like it has the best flavor out of any RTA that he has used.
Yep' I have the Rose 2 and 3, the draw is more open, but not to much..the flavor believe it or not is better than the 2 by far' incredible flavor i,m getting from the 3..defiantly much better than the kayfun 5..which now seems to be just another atty' Rose 3 in a class only w/ the ubertoot.

Reactions: abpigdoc
I wanted this until the $175 sticker shock slapped up side the face....my kayfun v5 was my last expensive purchase when I realised the $21 clone vapes exactly the same as the one I got from svoemesto actually I prefer the sjmy clone as the tank spins more smoothly then the authentic. I fell for the same .... with the no pity from noname. My authentic from vapinart actually had a janky afc where the metal had broken between one of the holes my nopity clone from 3fvape vapes exactly the same had nicer machining and came with the cloud cap for and was $17 compared to $146 after shipping sigh.... I want to support these authentics but I just can't afford it 8(
I have both authentic Kayfun 5 and Rose 3, and the knock offs, made by SJMY..these knock offs are really a 1 to 1...and the Rose 3 is such a better desigb and vape, the K-5 is soooo' tall, all it needs is a seat and it could be used as a stool'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread