Efest with no anti counterfeit sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Last month, I purchased pairs of purple Efest 18350s and 18500s from Illumination Supply. The 18350s have it, while the 18500s do not. If you can't trust Illumination Supply for your batteries, you truly can't trust anyone. I haven't thought twice about it. I just figured they were NOS (new old stock). They all came in the appropriate boxes, though.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Do you think I should let the owner know she may have counterfeits? Or are there any real Efest batteries that you know of that don't have anti counterfeit stickers on them?

I have no idea whether they are legit or not, but you can pretty much rest assured the owner of a B&M knows exactly what they are selling.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
White box could simply be from an OEM/wholesale Case Lot purchase. <cost cutting measures>
All of my red 18350's except (2) were white box. They came from a Battery supplier. The other (2) cape from an online Vape supplier and the box had the Efest Flame print.

All work identical as to performance.

Oh, and none of my Purples has the Authenticity, but were in the purple Boxes. They were about the time of the change over.

Conner85

Unresolved Status
Feb 18, 2015
Indiana
I traded it in for a Samsung 25R. I approached a friend of mine who hangs out at the shop I bought the Efest from and he said he pretty much knows it's a fake. The end connections looked pretty polished, and the ends of the real ones are dull, or kind of matte. And the positive end, where it's kind of rounded off on the wrapper of the battery, looked slightly different. A little more squared off. I took pics but the mobile version of the forum doesn't give me the option to post pics for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread