Ego-C Twist and Ego-C "Upgrade"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago
You could open a store in the Peoria/Bloomington area, plenty of shelf space down here :)

lol, hey vicky/dennis, there is a minimart across the street from me that closed down a couple years ago, u should open one there LOL, perfect place for me, and being right by UIC, um, lots of college kids!

ofcourse, j/k, but if u do, awesome. my wife would hate it, i already visit your store 2-3 times a week cause i'm an addict!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
lol, hey vicky/dennis, there is a minimart across the street from me that closed down a couple years ago, u should open one there LOL, perfect place for me, and being right by UIC, um, lots of college kids!

ofcourse, j/k, but if u do, awesome. my wife would hate it, i already visit your store 2-3 times a week cause i'm an addict!

You could bring her with...

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I'm holding out for 1000mah. I go through the regulated 1000s fast enough I don't think turning up the voltage will help.
Plus that gives me time to recover from my last order with the Upgrade PT (which I'm loving).

Hopefully those will come in the next shipment sometime next week. We are getting the 900s too.

Penner

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
USA
Just kind of curious here. For these Joye eGo-C Upgrade Battery 1000mAh,

Is there some kind of limitation of a cartomiser, atomizer with respect to how many ohms it could safely handle (& thus, how many amps its drawing)?

Also, on this battery, when it is fully charged what is the highest voltage it does with this new mode? (I am thinking 3.7v, as thats what I read the ego batteries are?)

I ask, as the voltage would be necessary to know, in order to calculate ohms law, & figure out the amps.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Just kind of curious here. For these Joye eGo-C Upgrade Battery 1000mAh,

Is there some kind of limitation of a cartomiser, atomizer with respect to how many ohms it could safely handle (& thus, how many amps its drawing)?

Also, on this battery, when it is fully charged what is the highest voltage it does with this new mode? (I am thinking 3.7v, as thats what I read the ego batteries are?)

I ask, as the voltage would be necessary to know, in order to calculate ohms law, & figure out the amps.

Thanks! :)

The highest voltage on the upgrade battery would be aro 4.2 and then it would drop from there. With regards to limitations, you are attempting to find the sweet spot for your liquid and that would be Watts... there is an excellent 'sweet spot chart' that someone did. If someone has a copy, would you post it?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I got my 650 mAh Ego-C Upgrade batteries yesterday and am very happy with them. I wanted something smaller and more "pocket-able" than my old 900 mAh Ego-T batteries, and these are perfect! :thumbs:

Congrats! If you got a PT can you tell us if it stays at 4.2 all day? unplugged- how long at higher voltages? TY

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2009
    Cedar Park, TX
    I didn't get the PT version because I wanted these to be as short as possible; I may a PT version later, though.

In theory, the PT should stay close to 4.2V at all times when plugged in, since the battery is always being topped off.

I'll try to make a point of running one unregulated to get an idea of how long it lasts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread