Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I may be mistaken I have been once or twice in my life( yeah I am on my 3rd and last marriage):D...lol
What ever it is, it is marked for 6ML and works pretty good, jut letting it sit and drip.

6 ml is the size of your syringe, right? The reservoir holds 6 ml of liquid. 18 gauge refers to the size of the needle tip, in your case 18 gauge? Just borderline. 20 g is ideal for this cartomizer.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I believe that the person that sent it to me said it was 18g.
But I could be wrong, where did you get your 20g?
And have you figured out if these can be rinsed and dried?

I got my needles from an online vet supply store. I have both 18 and 20 g needles. But I prefer these bottles:

https://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDeta...ctCode=RCE3000

You can clean them in hot water, just draw the water through them several times, disassemble, rinse and air dry. If you're asking how to clean the cartos, I have no idea. I wouldn't. Yet.

bendover

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Espoo, Finland
I have 2 Tornado Mega Cartomizers but haven't used them yet...just couple of puffs. They're prefilled with Totally Wicked tobacco flavour....for some reason....I love that flavour! I even ordered 30ml TW tobacco flavour juice.

I prefer 510 cartomizers with Tornado...can be cleaned an VERY easy to refill using "condom" method.

cr12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
These Cartos are the Bomb at 6v on my mods, and pretty good on the Ego as well, the 2.5 worth of liquid you can get in them last quite long, very simple to fill using a syringe, just keep the Batt end over the juice bottle so the excess drops back into the bottle, first time fill is like a prime, second fill of course gets better and last longer, so far I have filled mine about 10 times and it's still running like new.!!

glad to know it gets better on the second fill i ran through one in about 2.5 hours today, steady vaping every five mins or so

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I found a way to clean them, works OK. Make a blend of @60-40 VG to water. With the cap off the bottom of the carto, and the carto over a bottle(or other recepticle), use the syringe to flush out the carto with the VG mix, just as you would normally fill it. Run several syringe loads through it. Works pretty well.

I personally think it's a great product I ordered 5 and have been using the same one for about 5 days same great flavor same th I work at a hospital so i have a limitless supply of hypodermic needles for filling normally I good fill in the morning gets me through my day and for 1.99 from electronic cigs I haven't been able tofind a better deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread