The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eGo Cartomizers Likes & Dislikes

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by thelook, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

6 ml is the size of your syringe, right? The reservoir holds 6 ml of liquid. 18 gauge refers to the size of the needle tip, in your case 18 gauge? Just borderline. 20 g is ideal for this cartomizer.

2. thelook

thelook Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Madison, Wisconsin
    I believe that the person that sent it to me said it was 18g.
    But I could be wrong, where did you get your 20g?
    And have you figured out if these can be rinsed and dried?

3. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I got my needles from an online vet supply store. I have both 18 and 20 g needles. But I prefer these bottles:

https://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDeta...ctCode=RCE3000

You can clean them in hot water, just draw the water through them several times, disassemble, rinse and air dry. If you're asking how to clean the cartos, I have no idea. I wouldn't. Yet.

4. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Katya: The link in post #43 is broken, but the post in #35 works.

5. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
  6. VPDownunder

VPDownunder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2010
    Tasmania, Australia
    I've got a couple of those lying about, they're also used as gun oil bottles ;)

7. bendover

bendover Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2010
    Espoo, Finland
    I have 2 Tornado Mega Cartomizers but haven't used them yet...just couple of puffs. They're prefilled with Totally Wicked Tobacco flavour....for some reason....I love that flavour! I even ordered 30ml TW tobacco flavour juice.

I prefer 510 cartomizers with Tornado...can be cleaned an VERY easy to refill using "condom" method.

8. cr12

cr12 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    glad to know it gets better on the second fill i ran through one in about 2.5 hours today, steady vaping every five mins or so

9. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I found a way to clean them, works OK. Make a blend of @60-40 VG to water. With the cap off the bottom of the carto, and the carto over a bottle(or other recepticle), use the syringe to flush out the carto with the VG mix, just as you would normally fill it. Run several syringe loads through it. Works pretty well.

10. robert shohet

robert shohet Moved On

May 31, 2011
    sierra vista arizona
    I personally think it's a great product I ordered 5 and have been using the same one for about 5 days same great flavor same th I work at a hospital so i have a limitless supply of hypodermic needles for filling normally I good fill in the morning gets me through my day and for 1.99 from electronic cigs I haven't been able tofind a better deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.