eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
If you buy some CLR coils, might as well grab some of that dirt cheap e-juice too. At these ridiculous prices, if you don't like it just give it a vaper in need.

Product SKU Price Quantity Total

Pie Factory Eliquid - Blueberry Ejuice - 100ml - 6mg / 100ml C01195 $1.99 1 $1.99

Tailored House - Tropic 100 Ejuice - 100ml - 6mg / 100ml C01169 $1.99 1 $1.99

The Finest Sweet & Sour - Apple Peach Sour Rings Ejuice - 100ml - 6mg / 100ml C00301 $1.99 1 $1.99

V'Nilla - Christmas Cookies & Milk Ejuice - 60ml - 6mg / 60ml 107105 $1.99 1 $1.99

Globs Juice Co. - Candy - 100ml - 6mg / 100ml C02704 $0.99 1 $0.99

VM2 - Original Recipe Ejuice - 60ml - 6mg / 60ml C01573 $0.99 1 $0.99

Joyetech - Ego - One Clr Ti - 5 Pack HW15179 $0.99 10 $9.90

Subtotal $19.84
Shipping (Priority Shipping & Handling (1-3 days in transit)) $10.45
Total $30.29 USD

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My friends, if you need some CLR Coils dirt cheap, they are on sale again. It's not hard to change out the Titanium wire if you don't like it. It's also easy to reduce the airflow down to the 1.0 ohm style if that's your preference. These are a genuine bargain!

Joyetech - Ego - One Clr Ti - 5 Pack

Holicannoli!!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Holy crap. 99 cents a pack ! And these eliquids !
I'll check if they send to France at an acceptable cost.
Thanks for the deal !

This is a California-based company that will ship to any address in the world (based on weight) except to California addresses due to recent regulations and bans. :facepalm:

Good luck!

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2018
Well...too good to be true.
I had checked this place before and the flat rates are waaaayyy too high, but this must be true for almost US-based stores sending to Europe.
They use USPS and it's not cheap at all.
I'll check elsewhere.
Nevertheless, I had stored a few CLR coils by here and I have sufficient stock by now.
Thanks for the tips anyway !!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Sorry to hear that. But international shipping is insane right now. Even Chinese suppliers who used to offer free shipping started charging shipping fees. I just tried to order a mod from 3FVape--until I realized that they were charging me $28 shipping fee. For one mod--without a battery. :blink:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Still and all, Madame KatYaYa, you are correctomundo! Tiz a good dealio!

(not for me cuzza I don't want Ti coils nor do I have the patience to change 'em out). :blush:

Forget the fact that we have more decades' worth than life will likely hold... :blush::ohmy::rolleyes:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have a question, in my country greece , icant find mega ego 2 atomizer and clr coils are out of stock. have you suggest me a good atomizer with coils that is good in flavor that ego with clr coils?

I'm afraid that I've been unable to find anything that vapes the same, but there is a ton of newer stuff that I never bothered trying (mainly because I'm so happy with the CLRs).

Others here may know of something though. Maybe some of the newer mesh coils? I don't know, but I do wish you luck, and hope you're able to find something that works for you!

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I have a question, in my country greece , icant find mega ego 2 atomizer and clr coils are out of stock. have you suggest me a good atomizer with coils that is good in flavor that ego with clr coils?
    I recommend the Zenith or Zlide tank, both use Z coils.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I recommend the Zenith or Zlide tank, both use Z coils.

So do I! The best drop-in coils ever made, IMHO. They are not rebuildable, like CLRs, though.

And they were designed by our favorite Greek, Dimitris Agrafiotis, AKA the Vaping Greek (and by Phil Busardo). :D

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    so z coils it will be my second choice , when my favorite ego clr sold out.

Have you ever ordered from Fasttech? They have both the atomizer and the coils--worldwide free shipping:

$14.69 Authentic Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Clearomizer - 4ml / 0.2ohm / stainless steel + glass / black at FastTech - Free Shipping

$9.07 5PCS Authentic Joyetech eGo ONE CLR Coil Head 5-pack - 1ohm at FastTech - Free Shipping

If you want to try the Z line, Zlide tanks ( I prefer 4ml version, but you can't have it in EU) and .8 and 1.6Ω Z coils seem to be most popular here. Good luck!

npil

Feb 27, 2020
    Have you ever ordered from Fasttech? They have both the atomizer and the coils--worldwide free shipping:

$14.69 Authentic Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Clearomizer - 4ml / 0.2ohm / stainless steel + glass / black at FastTech - Free Shipping

$9.07 5PCS Authentic Joyetech eGo ONE CLR Coil Head 5-pack - 1ohm at FastTech - Free Shipping

If you want to try the Z line, Zlide tanks ( I prefer 4ml version, but you can't have it in EU) and .8 and 1.6Ω Z coils seem to be most popular here. Good luck!
    In greece prohibit orders for e-cigarettes from outside country. in the past i ordered from there i know the site . thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread