Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Hello everyone!
Version 6 of the ejuice calculator is here!
The link for the download is in the stickie for the ejuice calculator located at this post # http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...added-quantity-calculations-7.html#post557164

If you dont feel like jumping through links download it here:
Ejuice Calculator V6

What’s new in V6:
Added a manual user entry cell, so users can now define how many drops equal 1ml.
Added Section 5: The flavor list, users can now enter the name of the flavor(s) up to 5, that they are working with to make up their recipe. The percents entered must be equal to 100% of the total percent defined in section 2. A color go no-go field will tell you if you are over or under the target % of flavoring.
Added Section 6: This is where you can add the % amount of VG to you mixes. This is based on the unflavored nic ejuice being PG based. The %VG ml indicator will tell you if you exceed the maximum no nic PG/VG you can add by turning red.
Added Second worksheet that has the links and list of all three major flavor manufactures Lorann, Cappella, and Bickfords.

Enjoy!
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Thanks Dan!

The user-defined drops per ml feature is going to come in handy for me when I use those tiny LorAnn's eyedroppers... got 18 of them in yesterday!

NP, I did upgrade my free account to a paid account at filesanywhere.com so there is no longer a 25 file download per day limit. Everyone can get it at anytime!
Enjoy!
Dan

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Nice job, Dan. I haven't looked at it yet (waiting on my new Office product code so I can use my Professional 2007 :() but I've downloaded it to check out in the (hopefully) near future. Sounds like you've put some good thought to this version. :thumb:

BTW, can you refresh my memory, please, on when your interview is supposed to get aired? I'm looking forward to seeing that, as well. :)

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Nice job, Dan. I haven't looked at it yet (waiting on my new Office product code so I can use my Professional 2007 :() but I've downloaded it to check out in the (hopefully) near future. Sounds like you've put some good thought to this version. :thumb:

BTW, can you refresh my memory, please, on when your interview is supposed to get aired? I'm looking forward to seeing that, as well. :)
I use Open Office, it's free and pretty good if you want to use until you get your new code.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL

Thanks and you can use open office as Wench suggested here: OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

And it airs on the 13th this Sunday, I will record and youtube it!

Dan, I would love to try your ejuice calculator but cannot use an xls file. I don't have the proper program to open it. Can you possibly use a different file format?

Thanks

Mikay

Nope Excel is what I use, you can open it for free using open office as Wench suggested, it is free for all and opens excel files get it here: OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

Dan

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
great calculator dan, very interested in access database keep up the great job, also want to thank all the members that contribute not all of them get the the respect and thanks they deserve

Here is a screenie to keep everyone interested :)

DatabaseScreenie.jpg

Comming soon....
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread