ejuice gone bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
DIYFlavorShack.com is in Vegas. I know for a fact she DOES allow local pick up. Dawn from DIY also mentored MrsT.

Agree with you Juicy...she help the Bakery get started. Dawn's also real quick in responding to emails too.

...Also- juice CAN go bad. It is possible to develope bacteria in the juice....

Hey Xanax, just read your 6/27 post, sorry so late. PG and VG are very effective bactericides so it would be hard to imagine bacteria being responsible. Most likely some other reason...chemical deterioration/breakdown maybe? (heat can do that)

ps: If you have minor cut/scrape and don't have your usual remedy, try using pure vg on it...mom used it on me since I was a kid...heals quick w/ less scarring too...been using it for way over half a century (yeah, I'm an antique).

holly6237

Apr 28, 2010
Las Vegas
Hi everybody,

Well what happened to the juice may always be a mystery, but I emailed the supplier and got a very quick response. I'll be ordering from them again as soon as my current supply runs low. Since I have a couple of friends I've converted to ecgis that are always "borrowing" juice from me, that will be soon (I really have to hide this stuff from them!)

Thanks for all the help. Much appreciated!!

bifflowman

Jun 3, 2011
barrington IL
I ordered some vapor from valuevapor.com the other day it has fast shipping and LOW prices BUT!!!! The quality SUCKS! The vapor is like water and the attys have no power and they suck! I thought id give them a try cause of their price and saw good reviews but i warning you now if you like watery e liquid and sucky attys throw your money away at value vapor. Im guessing they cut their e liquid with water to make up for their low price.I even tried posting a testiomonial on their website and this is the email response i got:

"Thanks for your testimonial submission. However, it's a little confusing what "quality" you mean is below par at VV. It seems like you're implying we have bad merchandise and that just isn't true. So I'm going to hold it.

Thanks,
James"

:blink:How are you going to hold MY testimonial. That says something about this company JUST BEWARE:evil:

Noobie 315

Im gonna have to agree with you on this. i bought 8 bottles of juice from them and the only good one was amaretto. Im thinking they definitely water down their liquid. The juice is 24 mg too. Im getting nice vapor with no throat hit and a serious desire for nicotine, and this is the only crap i have. Im just about to drink the juice or have an analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread