Ejuice shipping hot weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

amp79423

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Lubbock, TX, USA
Total noob question - my apologies in advance! I live in west Texas where temperatures regularly top 100 degrees. I have a local B&M which makes their own juice, but would like to try things from some of the more reputable USA made online vendors I have been reading about (Boba's Bounty is at the top of my list). Everything I have read about storing juice is at it should be stored in a cool, dry place. The postman's truck and my my mailbox in the summer months is about the furthest thing possible from a "cool" place. Does this extreme heat have any impact on the juice? Also, what are some of your favorite suppliers and juices? Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
I was wondering that same question. I am retired,so I stalk the mailman when I am due a PKG. I do DIY and like Mt.Baker,for their flavorings,they have always sent me a free bottle of their premix and so far the white wine,watermelon,have been excellent. Their red apple,good,but not excellent. I love Vape Dudes for their premix and they are a TEXAS Co. I have tied most all of their juices and only 2 or 3 I did not like,one being dreamsicle,tasted like I was vaping orange pledge. Their sweet Tart was so good,then their flavor vendor changed the formula and now it is YUK. Buttery Nipple and Blue honey are their best sellers. If you like cafe',their espresso is excellent! Happy Vape trails:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread