EJUICE Story !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2dv2da2dn

Jan 27, 2013
Lynnwood, WA
When i first started vaping the number one issue i had was dehydration, So i just kept a bottle of water next to me at all times =D Today I feel great and at times do not need water as my body got used to vaping and got rid of all the nasty stuff from my lungs.
Agree. Whenever I speak about dehydration I try to make new vapers understand its importance. Body can go for weeks without food but take away water and it's game over in a matter of days. Some may say "I'm not dehydrated" but they have no idea of the serious consequences from dehydration that they can't see or feel until it becomes a serious health issue. When dehydrated the body re routes water from less important areas- vital organs are at the top of the list- non vital organs at the bottom and can become stressed.
Again not a Dr. but have a degree in Sports Med and have spoken to numerous Healthcare Professionals- after seeing the ingredients in juice they ALL agree hydration is very important.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Glad to hear you got it sorted out and I think it was a good post as it opened up the topic of dehydration and its consequences.
I had a convert that didn't believe vaping was dehydrating. I showed him his fingernails- there were vertical rails on them. Told him this was a sign of serious dehydration. Spoke to his GP and discovered he was dehydrated. He began drinking water/ hydrating and within a couple of months his fingernails returned to normal...he's now a believer.

When i first started vaping the number one issue i had was dehydration, So i just kept a bottle of water next to me at all times =D Today I feel great and at times do not need water as my body got used to vaping and got rid of all the nasty stuff from my lungs.

TinyTimberGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Wisconsin
picasaweb.google.com
HAHAHAH Sorry for stirring some of you guys up.. I was just trying to share a story that my friends cousins boyfriend experience :laugh:. I truly believe it was not due to vaping and that he was just trying to find something to blame instead of himself.

The problem is that someone unfamiliar with or anti ecigs may read only the first post, believe it, and spread bogus information.

Sero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2009
Spa City, AR
This will become a major news story in no time.

Headline: E-CIGS RESPONSIBLE FOR DEADLY CASE OF GANGRENE "A source familiar with the situation who is friends with the patient's brother's stepson's ex-wife was quoted as saying, "Yeah, that dude got gangrene from using electronic cigarettes!" Electronic cigarettes or "e-cigs" are cigarette like devices that are not approved by the FDA and little is known about the effects of long term usage.

etc. etc. etc....

i2dv2da2dn

Jan 27, 2013
Lynnwood, WA
Yea true. but to me all that matters is your own opinion not the media nor other bloggers who tries to have anti ecig which to me is just pointless because we all have opinions and choices, it is a matter of your own free will what not or what to believe. This was just a story I wanted to share with your guys and have some laugh. I love vaping and what changes it has done to my body, such as breathing better, running much longer rather than just one block and run out of breath and not smelling like cancer sticks. To me vaping is one of the greatest inventions against cancer sticks, better than patches and gums. We all have opinions, to me vaping is nothing but a good time with an image and it is up to us how we want that image to be like. :) :toast:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Okay. I have a friend who told me a story about his cousins Bf who has been vaping for over 2 years who just recently got diagnosed with some type of fungus called "game green" (idk if its the right spelling) in his mouth or throat area in which he blames vaping for it. As my friend tell the story he asked the guy what type of juices is he using and the reply was unknown. Me and my friend believe the guy has been using ejuices that was not U.S. made, also we do not believe it was the vaping as we never know maybe the guy just never brushed his teeth :p hahaha jk. Anyways my Advice to anyone just incase ALWAYS BUY U.S. MADE JUICES NEVER BUY JUICES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES (No OFFENSE). Just thought i would share this story. thoughts anyone?

I'm feeling a Lot of "If" and "Maybe" coming off this Post.

i2dv2da2dn

Jan 27, 2013
Lynnwood, WA
It starting to seem to me that some of you guys are scared of these fire starters who love speculate ecigs .... I don't have nothing to worry about nor care about what they say. I believe you guys should feel the same. Arguments gets us NOWHERE. Relax guys just Vape and relax :D
Really should think before posting such hear say. ANTZ love to take speculation and turn it into FEAR FUEL.

sams

Verified Member
May 30, 2013
United States
I wasn't trying to imply that I purchase Chinese made e-liquid. On the contrary, all of my e-liquid comes from US vendors, regardless of the source of their respective components.

I'm just getting tired of hearing people knock everything that comes from China. You get what you pay for in Chinese products. Look at an iPhone, it's one of the most well made devices I've seen, it's made in China. That's because Apple is willing to pay more for better QC since they have a brand image to protect.

Hey i wasn't trying to be negative towards you sorry if it came across that way, i was more directing my comments to the general readership.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
You sure it was Gangrene? Maybe he just got a bad case of Grimm Green, that damn Nick is highly contagious.

grimm-green.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Oral Thrush is a fungal disease and can be caused by a number of issues but has no relationship to juice and/ or vaping. It's also known as Green Tongue. Can spread to the mouth and throat areas and in severe cases can spread to the digestive tract, lungs and liver. If this is what he has I'm willing to bet it was caused by dehydration that upset the balance of bacteria in his oral area. I'm NOT a Dr. and the above is ALL IMHO.
I agree with the above. :thumb:

My profession is in the medical field and consider myself pretty knowledgable about most medical conditions.

I may not be a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread