EJUICE Story !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2dv2da2dn

Jan 27, 2013
Lynnwood, WA
Okay. I have a friend who told me a story about his cousins Bf who has been vaping for over 2 years who just recently got diagnosed with some type of fungus called "game green" (idk if its the right spelling) in his mouth or throat area in which he blames vaping for it. As my friend tell the story he asked the guy what type of juices is he using and the reply was unknown. Me and my friend believe the guy has been using ejuices that was not U.S. made, also we do not believe it was the vaping as we never know maybe the guy just never brushed his teeth :p hahaha jk. Anyways my Advice to anyone just incase ALWAYS BUY U.S. MADE JUICES NEVER BUY JUICES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES (No OFFENSE). Just thought i would share this story. thoughts anyone?

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First, there are videos of people taking a tour thru Chinese juice vendors and they are like a science lab. Perhaps someone will see this thread and post it.

Second, vg and pg are supposed to be anti bacterial or something that doesnt cause fungus. Ive seen posts where people have left their juices in a drawer over a year and they are still fine.

Pretty doubtful he got what he has from juice.....He might eat weird foot, not brush his teeth....whatever. Too many variables to factor in. Seeing how lots of people here have been vaping 2-3+ years with no issues leads me to believe it aint the juice.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Okay. I have a friend who told me a story about his cousins Bf who has been vaping for over 2 years who just recently got diagnosed with some type of fungus called "game green" (idk if its the right spelling) in his mouth or throat area in which he blames vaping for it. As my friend tell the story he asked the guy what type of juices is he using and the reply was unknown. Me and my friend believe the guy has been using ejuices that was not U.S. made, also we do not believe it was the vaping as we never know maybe the guy just never brushed his teeth :p hahaha jk. Anyways my Advice to anyone just incase ALWAYS BUY U.S. MADE JUICES NEVER BUY JUICES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES (No OFFENSE). Just thought i would share this story. thoughts anyone?

My cousin's uncle's sister's 2nd brother in law's neighbor told me he went to South Africa and saw a lion!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Oral Thrush is a fungal disease and can be caused by a number of issues but has no relationship to juice and/ or vaping. It's also known as Green Tongue. Can spread to the mouth and throat areas and in severe cases can spread to the digestive tract, lungs and liver. If this is what he has I'm willing to bet it was caused by dehydration that upset the balance of bacteria in his oral area. I'm NOT a Dr. and the above is ALL IMHO.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
That's what I'm thinking Vapoor. To get gangrene in the mouth and throat, you need to be vaping massi.....ginormous amounts of liquid or using shady or dirty equipment. Even then I would highly suspect an underlying condition causing it and not vaping. Gangrene is not a fungus, it's in a nutshell your flesh rotting due to your circulation being compromised. for a healthy person, this doesn't happen overnight.

sams

Verified Member
May 30, 2013
United States
I'd wager that Chinese factories producing e-liquid on a large scale have cleaner environments than small vendors in the US.
Just saying.

I have personally toured many factories in china as a consultant to an electronics manufacturer in the US, and every one of them, at least on the production floor, was clean, efficient and well organized. And this is only for basic electronic accessories mainly cables, I imagine their juice production facilities are even more so, in fact they may be fairly automated. No one there cares about anything except the task at hand, producing high volume, they don't have the time or will for that matter to mischievously manipulate or sabotage the ingredients. Now there are always exceptions, and also this doesn't mean mistakes can't be made, but that's the case in all facilities isn't it? That being said, why would anyone buy anything but US made juice if there's no significant advantage to buying it from china? I mean do they have really really tasty juice or something? Does it recharge your batteries while you vape? If it's all relatively the same stuff, no matter from US or china, and close to the same pricing, then why not support your own economy? Who cares if the raw materials come from china, the people putting it together and selling/marketing and realizing profits are american. Come on...we all need to start buying american whenever possible...

Btw - If you tour one yourself watch the low ceiling room-room transitions, smacked my head so hard I barely avoided stitches. 6'-2" and a giant over there.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
That's what I'm thinking Vapoor. To get gangrene in the mouth and throat, you need to be vaping massi.....ginormous amounts of liquid or using shady or dirty equipment. Even then I would highly suspect an underlying condition causing it and not vaping. Gangrene is not a fungus, it's in a nutshell your flesh rotting due to your circulation being compromised. for a healthy person, this doesn't happen overnight.

Agree. Whenever I speak about dehydration I try to make new vapers understand its importance. Body can go for weeks without food but take away water and it's game over in a matter of days. Some may say "I'm not dehydrated" but they have no idea of the serious consequences from dehydration that they can't see or feel until it becomes a serious health issue. When dehydrated the body re routes water from less important areas- vital organs are at the top of the list- non vital organs at the bottom and can become stressed.
Again not a Dr. but have a degree in Sports Med and have spoken to numerous Healthcare Professionals- after seeing the ingredients in juice they ALL agree hydration is very important.

pcie

May 30, 2013
Central NJ
...That being said, why would anyone buy anything but US made juice if there's no significant advantage to buying it from china? I mean do they have really really tasty juice or something? Does it recharge your batteries while you vape? If it's all relatively the same stuff, no matter from US or china, and close to the same pricing, then why not support your own economy? Who cares if the raw materials come from china, the people putting it together and selling/marketing and realizing profits are american. Come on...we all need to start buying american whenever possible...

I wasn't trying to imply that I purchase Chinese made e-liquid. On the contrary, all of my e-liquid comes from US vendors, regardless of the source of their respective components.

I'm just getting tired of hearing people knock everything that comes from China. You get what you pay for in Chinese products. Look at an iPhone, it's one of the most well made devices I've seen, it's made in China. That's because Apple is willing to pay more for better QC since they have a brand image to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread