Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
interesting...they are saying a 25 amp cdr is required.....:D
Nooo! I will have to go battery shopping, too, then. I don't think I have anything higher than 20 amp.

Oh wait. The LG HG2s are 35 amp, right? I have those, but they are all being used in married pairs.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Nooo! I will have to go battery shopping, too, then. I don't think I have anything higher than 20 amp.
you will be fine at the wattages you tend to run, just don't want to push it into the upper ranges....we were discussing this in the RX200 thread...how a regulated mod increases amp drain as battery voltage drops, in order to maintain wattage settings.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
you will be fine at the wattages you tend to run, just don't want to push it into the upper ranges....we were discussing this in the RX200 thread...how a regulated mod increases amp drain as battery voltage drops, in order to maintain wattage settings.
Yeah, I don't tend to go over 40 watts, like, ever. I just like long battery life. :D

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I look forward to test results, especially as they're the first I've seen that isn't pushing mAh over CDR.
I'd like to see more of a balanced middle, maybe 3000+mAh/35+A instead of the 4000+mAh/20+A trend.
Mooch's tests so far put the lie to these wrap specs just like most 18650s. No surprise there.

And we need to stop derailing threads over this. :p
meh, both are my threads :lol:

the nice thing about sony, is they often underspec....like the VTC4....it is technically a 25 amp, but does well at 30, for example.

Test reslults would be nice on it.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
What is it with clearomiser tanks? 22x54mm and only holds 2ml?? I sneeze 2ml :) Nice mod tho.
This is going to be the maximum legal tank size throughout the EEC whether we like it or not. Simple.

Shops and dealers have a period of grace until May 2017 to sell off old stock of other sizes.

Clearly the Chinese cannot afford to overlook such a significant market as Europe so these are now what you could term "Compliance Mods." Britain will accept the EEC Directive as worded but countries have the right to "Gold Plate" the Directive and may add further vaping restrictions.

VapingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hertfordshire, UK
I gots my attys sorted just fine, thank you very much and don't need any unknowns- especially if it holds a scant 2ml.

It's the European regulation that outlaws tanks over 2 ml from 19th May, you are going to see a lot of <= 2 ml tanks from now on.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread