Eleaf iStick "pico"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I love the pico!! Please tell me if I have to sub-ohm with it? If I got one, could I use my 1.08 coils on it? Sorry for the newbie questions, but my most powerful mod so far is the istick 30, and I have lots to learn!!

Thank you all in advance!

J.W.
Yes, you can use your 1.08 coils on it. Sub-ohm is reliant on your coil size. Actually you will have even better battery life using the 1.08 coils at a lower wattage.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I look forward to test results, especially as they're the first I've seen that isn't pushing mAh over CDR.
I'd like to see more of a balanced middle, maybe 3000+mAh/35+A instead of the 4000+mAh/20+A trend.
Mooch's tests so far put the lie to these wrap specs just like most 18650s. No surprise there.

And we need to stop derailing threads over this. :p
Pick a thread.... Any thread around here that's never been derailed!! :lol:

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Hopefully it won't take long to arrive at US vendors. I'll pick one up when I can get just the mod for around $30. I need a cool device for my Ohmega Nano...

529fec920f0a31a749c8aad95ab78adf.jpg

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I pulled the trigger at fasttech to start what will probably be a 25-30 day wait. I have everything I need to vape so what's the hurry? It meets the criteria that it will probably be my new favorite. Hopefully there will be a silicone sleeve before long. With my SV rda on top it should be stealthy as hell. I like my vtc mini a lot. It would be nice to have two favorites.

One of the video reviews mentioned a puff counter. Has anyone noticed a puff timer?

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I pulled the trigger at fasttech to start what will probably be a 25-30 day wait. I have everything I need to vape so what's the hurry? It meets the criteria that it will probably be my new favorite. Hopefully there will be a silicone sleeve before long. With my SV rda on top it should be stealthy as hell. I like my vtc mini a lot. It would be nice to have two favorites.

One of the video reviews mentioned a puff counter. Has anyone noticed a puff timer?
I so want to pull the preorder trigger ugh want it...

Reactions: cooladdict

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015

It looks to follow the model of the older iSticks and now the RX with the sideways screen.

None of those have a puff counter (does this really?) and the timer is only in Wattage mode.
It displays automatically and disappears after a half second.
It's "per firing" not cumulative aka "total time". Old school. :p

Reactions: Heartsdelight

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I'll wait until a legitimate reviewer reviews it. The two U-tubers that were posted have proven that they can be bought for a handful of silver and a paypal account. I need to see the pico in a pair of honest hands or have a write up review in one of these threads before i pull the trigger again. #ipvmini:(
But I must admit that I really like the looks of this little rig.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
My only initial question marks are... durability of the threads of the battery cap, and will there be a space issue with 25mm tanks/toppers?
I will rarely remove the battery. The buttons and threading are the wear points on every mod. I wouldn't object to harder steel than satinless for the 510 connector but may be that might increase wear on the atomizer threading. Stainless has it's limitations.

I love the egrip form factor but these days the only atomizer I'll use is the SV clone rda. This little guy will handle that and let me use an HG2 for power. For the price and the company behind it I'll take my chances. While I wait I've got the vtc mini to keep me company. I have no complaints with it, only a few things that might be improved in the future.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I've owned every istick except for the basic. The 20, 30, TC40w, 50, tc60w, 100 and two tc100w's, they all perform flawlessly. I feel completely confident buying the Pico but that's just me.

I agree! I have had nothing but great experiences with all of my iSticks and I am very confident this device will perform just as expected. I have no problem purchasing an Eleaf product sight unseen or without a lot of reviews.

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia
I'm not much of a pink type of girl, but I love the pink. The purpose of buying it though is for the stealthiness. The pink is not stealthy...so I need a silicone case for it!

Now I have to figure out a good topper for it. I want something rebuildable but smaller than the STMs that I use exclusively. I don't drip. I do have the tron tank that came with my evic and a pack of CLR coils, but it's red. So, now I've got to do some research.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I'm not much of a pink type of girl, but I love the pink. The purpose of buying it though is for the stealthiness. The pink is not stealthy...so I need a silicone case for it!

Now I have to figure out a good topper for it. I want something rebuildable but smaller than the STMs that I use exclusively. I don't drip. I do have the tron tank that came with my evic and a pack of CLR coils, but it's red. So, now I've got to do some research.
Heard lots of peeps love the UD Goblin mini v2 for its small size check out the thread. I'm still undecided but it is tiny, on that thread they're pairing it with the COV mini volt, looks cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread