Status
Not open for further replies.

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
they are 10440 style.

And as we know these are not protected batteries.

Does anyone knows is there are any electronics on board of Janty Stick to provide an under voltage protection?

Also, if you want to buy a wall charger does it has to have something like overcharge protection for non protected Li-ion batteries?

Yury

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
And as we know these are not protected batteries.

Does anyone knows is there are any electronics on board of Janty Stick to provide an under voltage protection?

Also, if you want to buy a wall charger does it has to have something like overcharge protection for non protected Li-ion batteries?

Yury

The stick dies well before you over discharge the battery. I get around 6 hours if I run it all the way down. I have to try and do this though, with the built in pass through. I have 6 batteries and have only needed to switch them when I intentionally run them dead.

I purchased 2 USB extensions (Home & office) and a USB converter for the car and I am good to go

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
If you wan a warmer hit and more taste I would recommend dripping. I alternate between the cart and dripping with the stick depending on my mood and convenience.

I actually have stopped dripping since getting the stick. The cart capacity is so high and the stick drains them dry that I could give up dripping....

How long do you see this PV lasting for? I don't want to invest 100 dollars in something that wont last at least 4-6 months.

I see no reason that it can't last a long time if taken care of. Just like anything else, abuse it or be careless and it will break............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread