The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Elite 510 Kit With PCC, 2X6Ml of Liquid

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 28, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thats really COOL...I mean hot!!!

2. Jodans

Jodans Full Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Burlseon, TX USA
    Are you out of black 510 kits?

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I am right at the moment...Any day now I hope...

4. Jodans

Jodans Full Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Burlseon, TX USA
    Figured as much. :(
    Went with stainless steel instead. Maybe it will match my zippo. :)

5. Kavik79

Kavik79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Albany, NY
    Damn your prices! 8-o :p
    Ugh, I just ordered my 510 kit just over a week ago from another place....was specifically looking for black with manual green LED batteries, found a place that had that combo at what I thought was a good deal. By the time I ordered to 510 kit there, the PCC and 30ml of juice from somewhere else (since the first place didn't offer the PCC's), this same "kit" cost me a little over $90 :nah:

Not to mention, the "Marbro Menthol" flavor I got tastes 100% absolutely perfectly like.....candy canes :yawn:

Oh well, when I'm ready to get some more liquid I'll DEFFINATELY be giving you a try after reading your reviews here! And if you happen to get any black/green LED batteries in stock, I'll pick up a couple spares of those as well :cool:

6. CHUCKLEHEAD

CHUCKLEHEAD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Redneck Rivera
    you got that right!!!!! Can't wait to get mine<<<<<stainless with blue led <<<<<< it;s gonna rock

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just got all my batteries in except black for the 510!!!

8. SeaburyNorton

SeaburyNorton Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2009
    New York
    Hello, everyone... first post.

Yes, I'm a total newb to the whole e-cig/pv scene. I placed my order (elite 510 kit, white/red LED... psychologically I need this thing to look like a cigarette ;)) with Drew earlier this afternoon, and have already received an "order shipped" email. I'm impressed so far with this great service!

I'll update this post as things progress...:D

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks for trusting me with your order, I will try my best to impress!!!

10. smiley7

smiley7 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    Missouri
    Drew does have great service! Hi Drew:) I'm interested in the clove juice. Do you like it Drew or anyone else here, have you tried it? Thx

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Smiley,
    Honestly I tried making it AND ordering it and it is straight nasty...My one freind who loved Cloves even said it wasnt even close...I dont sell the Liquid but I do have the carts...The cartomizers do sell well, though...I was never a big fan personally, but I gues if you dont inhale the Djarms they are OK...

12. SeaburyNorton

SeaburyNorton Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2009
    New York
    One newbie question just struck me...

On the 510 Elite kit, do the 5 cartridges need to be juiced before their FIRST use, or do they come with some sort of flavoring and the juice is for refills?

13. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

They come pre-filled with a factory e-juice so called tobacco flavor.. I would do your self a favor and add a few flavored carts. RY4 and cappachino are my fav's!!! Some people like these.. I am one that doesnt.
    BTW.. Welcome to Nhaler and the ecig world!! Best flavors around here at Nhaler!

14. smiley7

smiley7 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    Missouri
    LOL thx for your input. ch'g my order to another carto. Hope you got the orders from my buds in AR. Thank you Drew.

15. Euphony

Euphony Full Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Washington State
    I have a question on the Elite kit :D We just received my hubby's kit yesterday and we were both surprised the PCC was purple. Then it occurred to me that I didn't remember picking a color for the PCC. Is it just a random color or can we request a color next time.
    TIA!!

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Tia ..Thats the Chinese Blue...Only shade of Blue available..Sorry

17. Euphony

Euphony Full Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Washington State
    hahahaha I scrolled up trying to figure out who Tia was :D Sorry, I belong to way too many forums, TIA is thanks in advance.

Wow, that's BLUE!?! Funny! Does the Elite kit come with any other colors for the PCC?

Pam :oops: ;)

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes I normally have it in Black and silver but have been reduced to Blurple because of the Chinese Holiday...TIA...Im so simple some times...I do have spell checker now though!!!!

19. Euphony

Euphony Full Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Washington State
    OOOOOOOOOO I love spell checker! Well we don't need another PCC right away so I'll wait a bit to order and maybe we'll hit the non-blurple color ;-)

20. Tesla89

Tesla89 Full Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Im a spammer and hate myself enough to hide behind this screen name... I have so lttle self worth that I spend my mornings trying to create chaos to stop me from taking a good look at myself!!!