Entire package of 5 cartos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubs58

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
Texas
If it hits but the draw is tight, take a straightened out paperclip and GENTLY pushing it thru the battery end till it comes out the mouth piece. If you feel resistence don't force it. It might be caught on the atomizer coil. Pull it out and try again.
Once the paper clip is thru the carto. roll the carto on your finger like a rolling pin. This opens the center air way.
IfQUOTE]

Nice zoiDman, I had one that was drawing too tight and fiddled with the center post "screw" with no help. Came here for help and saw your reply, used your paper clip method and it cleared up first try ! Whew, you saved the day thx!!
expat, best of luck with yours

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I don't know how I came across this thread, but I did. I just got 2 boxes of 5's of these carto's today from LF. I have never used one of these and am wondering if there is a good video any of you can recommend that I watch to be sure I don't mess this up??? I was so excited to get them and then I saw this thread..... No directions came with these so any help would be appreciated. Maybe I should have put this on the new members thread where I belong. LOL Thanks guys.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't know how I came across this thread, but I did. I just got 2 boxes of 5's of these carto's today from LF. I have never used one of these and am wondering if there is a good video any of you can recommend that I watch to be sure I don't mess this up??? I was so excited to get them and then I saw this thread..... No directions came with these so any help would be appreciated. Maybe I should have put this on the new members thread where I belong. LOL Thanks guys.

The simplest and the best method:

Drip Refilling Method Vapor4Life Cartomizers (No Audio) - YouTube

Just make sure to fill it completely and let it rest for at least 1/2-1 hr to ensure complete saturation. They take 25-30 drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread