ePipeMods Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Anyone know if there is a discount code for epipe currently?

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't do coupon codes. The reason is, each piece is hand made and available at the lowest price for the craftsmanship involved. I have released the V2 as a more affordable pipe from the previously priced $150 starting cost.
If I just sold eGo kits from China, I'd do some discounts, but hand crafted pieces are a bit different.

Hope you understand :)

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
I don't do coupon codes. The reason is, each piece is hand made and available at the lowest price for the craftsmanship involved. I have released the V2 as a more affordable pipe from the previously priced $150 starting cost.
If I just sold eGo kits from China, I'd do some discounts, but hand crafted pieces are a bit different.

Hope you understand :)

Completely understand, but never hurts to check!

<---cop

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Australia
So disappointed I missed this one :(

dsc02802.jpg

Hey Matt,

Have you got another bent shankless apple under the bench that you forgot to put up?

Never hurts to ask...... :D

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Hey Matt,

I don't know if you said elsewhere in the thread or have been asked before, but, how do you prefer to use your pipe? Are you a dripper, a carto guy or do you prefer the tanks? Just curious.

I have tried a ton of different setups and mods. The one thing I constantly find myself coming back to is a stealthy pipe with a 1.8-2.0 atty with a dripshield and a drip tip. The only time I find a tank/carto handy is for traveling and driving.

To me a stealth dripping set-up is the easiest, no hassle, best performance method.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Are the AW IMR 18350 considered "flat top" and do they work with your ePipes?

Dumb question huh!

Actually no that's not a dumb question.
Also no AW batteries are not flat top they are nipple top.

However I did get to try AW18350's in Chicago and the ones I tried were exactly the same height as our flat tops.

So the short answer is yes, AW 18350's should work in our pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread