Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Matt, do you carry a charger for the 18490 batteries? I think my trustfire at home will work but Im not sure. I dont think the ones Ive bought from you for the 18350 will work, but I dont know either way for sure.

Oh, and I know Im getting annoying but any idea when those Jazz Carto tanks are going to pop on the site?

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Matt, do you carry a charger for the 18490 batteries? I think my trustfire at home will work but Im not sure. I dont think the ones Ive bought from you for the 18350 will work, but I dont know either way for sure.

Oh, and I know Im getting annoying but any idea when those Jazz Carto tanks are going to pop on the site?

I'll have the Jazz Carto Tanks up by the end of the week :)

sanman969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hi Matt,

A quick suggestion for future videos:

How to care for your pipe: in an earlier video you mentioned oiling and waxing. It would be interesting to see how to properly care for the wood.

How to make a faux tobacco button: in an earlier video you mentioned a demonstration of modifying the buttons.

Just something to consider for the future.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Last edited:

snooke_master

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Hi Matt,

I ordered two pipes yesterday, but i have some queries regarding the shipping method... These two email addresses (sales & support@epipemods.com) don't seem to work, they all bounced back, maybe mailbox full hur...?

Anyway i re-sent the queries to your gmail address, hope you can clarify the queries soon... Thanks a million, I promise you I'll change my avatar once your pipe arrives...!

:vapor:

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Hi Matt,

I ordered two pipes yesterday, but i have some queries regarding the shipping method... These two email addresses (sales & support@epipemods.com) don't seem to work, they all bounced back, maybe mailbox full hur...?

Anyway i re-sent the queries to your gmail address, hope you can clarify the queries soon... Thanks a million, I promise you I'll change my avatar once your pipe arrives...!

:vapor:

I believe I have answered your email... If not you can reach me @ matt@epipemods.com.
I've been trying to fix the support/sales emails but I don't think they have ever properly worked.
I'll check into them again soon.

snooke_master

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
I believe I have answered your email... If not you can reach me @ matt@epipemods.com.
I've been trying to fix the support/sales emails but I don't think they have ever properly worked.
I'll check into them again soon.

Yes you did,

Thanks for your response...

Now, the familiar anxiety of waiting for the package to arrive begins...

:closedeyes:

Pascal88

Mar 25, 2012
France
A number of French guys are waiting too.:p

Hello Matt,

I have a question but first let me thank you for being so available and so kind yesterday despite the hard job you had to do, you instantly answered and helped me and I guess I was not the only one, I appreciate.

I placed 4 orders but I only received two tracking numbers, did you forget the other two? or maybe you sent two packages, each containing two orders, did you ?

Pascal

Last edited:

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
A number of French guys are waiting too.:p

Hello Matt,

I have a question but first let me thank you for being so available and so kind yesterday despite the hard job you had to do, you instantly answered and helped me and I guess I was not the only one, I appreciate.

I placed 4 orders but I only received two tracking numbers, did you forget the other two? or maybe you sent two packages, each containing two orders, did you ?

Pascal

Where ever we can we combine orders for shipping purposes.
If anyone placed more than 1 order you will probably only receive one package with everything.
Shipping notifications for the orders that were placed but added to another package will go out today.

IraSurefire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
WI
dsc02365.jpg
Order placed! First epipemod and anticipating it greatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread