ePipeMods Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

butech

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
san francisco
Got my pipe in today. Taking her out with me in stealthy mode. Guys night out, off to the bar!
IMAG0177-1-1.jpg

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Hey Matt,

Possible dumb question again, but are your single battery pipes regulated? Or do they just vape based on the strength of the battery voltage?

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

I get asked this a lot. The answer is they are simple straight mechanical mods :D
No voltage regulation needed, with the right set up of course...

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Also in regards to the International shipping...
Trackable international shipping starts at around $50.
This hardly seems worth it, but I have been trying to find a way to put the option on the site.

Matt, I ship most of my international orders by express mail using the flat rate legal envelopes (i just use a small priority box inside of it) and it is $38
can be tracked and automatically insured for up to $100 with no additional costs. takes about 5 days to get to France, Italy etc...

Last edited:

snooke_master

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Matt, I ship most of my international orders by express mail using the flat rate legal envelopes (i just use a small priority box inside of it) and it is $38
can be tracked and automatically insured for up to $100 with no additional costs. takes about 5 days to get to France, Italy etc...

Sounds good to me... I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more for the trackable shipping option...

GreatDane76

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
Wow... I've been out of the loop for a while! New thread... new v2 pipes... new products... and Mr. Ionredline working in the shop!

Well one thing hasn't changed and that's the unparalleled beauty of these pipes & the innovative features that continue to evolve. Nice work Matt! I hope to be back to collecting soon :)

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Débarquement immédiat chez Stan_Lee. ;)
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

ePipeMods The Best

................:thumb:

As usual your pics are my favorite Stan.
BTW you were the runner up in the Photo contest... and you were also the artists choice!
You can expect another package in the mail soon. Please PM me to confirm your address.
:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread