Nhaler, extremely bad service

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Maybe I should re-phrase the question. Ive read the sales pitch. Is it a secret? What makes it so that you can adjust the voltage? Is it just unscrewing the cap? Can I adjust the voltage on a grant by turning the cap and playing with the screw? How do you know when do you have the desired voltage....do you have to meter it each time you turn the cap? I love the idea, I'm just curious how it works.

Single 3.7v batt and spacer: Cap loose = 3.7v
2 - 3.0v batts: Cap tight = 5v - Cap loose = 6v
2 - 3.7v batts: Cap loose = 7.4v - Cap tight = LOOK OUT!

Don't know why you'd want more than 6v but if you wanna go for it....

And no the grant won't do that.

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
I was just asking, because I am interested in buying one. I have owned many mods. Silver bullet, GG, chuck. I have never had one that could operate at 5 volts, and I hear that it is the best to vape at. I am just curious how it works. Is there a dial on the cap that lets you know how far to loosen or tighten? I am not on anybody's side on this thread, but the xhaler has caught my attention. Hey Katmar I appreciate the support buddy!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I was just asking, because I am interested in buying one. I have owned many mods. Silver bullet, GG, chuck. I have never had one that could operate at 5 volts, and I hear that it is the best to vape at. I am just curious how it works. Is there a dial on the cap that lets you know how far to loosen or tighten? I am not on anybody's side on this thread, but the xhaler has caught my attention. Hey Katmar I appreciate the support buddy!

Hey Paul,
I apologize if I came off as condescending or sounded like an ahole...I am not the most profound typist and sometimes come across that way...My humble apologies...This does vape at 5 volts ...I am not currently trying to publicly disclose the theory behind it, although most who scrurinize it will probably figure it out...Again sorry for any misunderstanding...Also if you had the time to read the last 100 pages...Some are a bit touchy to open ended comments as there has been jsu a LITTLE sarcasm here and in other threads and inocent comments could be misinterpretted as such...Thanks Man
Drew

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
OK, so here's what we have here folks. The OP contends she bought 2 xhalers from Drew, didn't like them, tried to return them but Drew wouldn't honor the return policy as stated on his site.

Drew comes on and contends the OP had initially asked to be a Beta tester for the xhaler and when denied, bought 2 for herself then tried to return them and Drew feels there might be some questionable motives here.

Drew has offered to post the PMs exchanged between himself and the OP, believing this would clarify the situation but that cannot be done without permission from the OP, which has not been received. Therefore, it appears nothng more can be gained by continiung this already 23 page thread.

It is being closed so it can still be read. At this point, people will just have to draw their own conclusions on who is what.

If the OP wishes to allow permission to post her PMs, she should feel free to contact me.

Over and out! Have a good day all.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread