EVOD TROUBLE!!!! (Just the Clearo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP GUYS!!!

I bought 2 evods and 5 spare atomiser heads. (genuine evods too)

ive been using the atomiser that came inside the evod for about 4 days and im having issues.

i keep getting juice iin my mouth and it gurgles alot too :(

im really ...... about this, since it does perform well when it wants to!

any suggestions?

Rob.

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
Did you carry it in your pocket? Mine gets warm and the jiggling around causes it to flood. I carry it drip tip down to avoid this.

To fix it you pull it off the battery, set the evod drip tip down on a paper towel and mop up loose liquid in the 510 threads on the battery. Any liquids that were in the evod should have drained so reassemble and vape.

Another thing is that the evod produces condensate in the tube and it has nowhere to go but back down the tube so this can cause gurgle too. Flipping it drip tip down for a minute drains it.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Make sure and keep it more than half way full. Pressure causes the evod and many other bcc's to flood, gurgle and leak. I loved the evod, but you do need to know how to quickly clear, clean, refill and adjust to keep it vaping really well. But, honestly, you have to do this with every clearo I've ever had. Any time you have bottom air flow, you can have these issues. While many swear they never have problems, mine went through a lot of use, and I could get anything to perform out of spec. Phil Busardo said it this way, if it has the potential to leak, it will leak (referring to all clearos). I found that to be true, and found that learning to maintain it was easy, not a pain, and just a part of vaping bottom coils. You have similar, but different, problems with top coils too. After many months, I switched to carto tanks and they perform pretty much perfectly until they need replacement, which I do quite often. I chase the vape and I'm picky. Just learn the fixes by watching the YouTube videos on your device then they're easy to keep vaping well. Good luck!

Did you carry it in your pocket? Mine gets warm and the jiggling around causes it to flood. I carry it drip tip down to avoid this.

To fix it you pull it off the battery, set the evod drip tip down on a paper towel and mop up loose liquid in the 510 threads on the battery. Any liquids that were in the evod should have drained so reassemble and vape.

Another thing is that the evod produces condensate in the tube and it has nowhere to go but back down the tube so this can cause gurgle too. Flipping it drip tip down for a minute drains it.

Ill Defiantly try What you suggested, hopefully it will fix the problem!!

Thank you for your replies!

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Make sure and keep it more than half way full. Pressure causes the evod and many other bcc's to flood, gurgle and leak. I loved the evod, but you do need to know how to quickly clear, clean, refill and adjust to keep it vaping really well. But, honestly, you have to do this with every clearo I've ever had. Any time you have bottom air flow, you can have these issues. While many swear they never have problems, mine went through a lot of use, and I could get anything to perform out of spec. Phil Busardo said it this way, if it has the potential to leak, it will leak (referring to all clearos). I found that to be true, and found that learning to maintain it was easy, not a pain, and just a part of vaping bottom coils. You have similar, but different, problems with top coils too. After many months, I switched to carto tanks and they perform pretty much perfectly until they need replacement, which I do quite 8 often. I chase the vape and I'm picky. Just learn the fixes by watching the YouTube videos on your device then they're easy to keep vaping well. Good luck!

+1 Carry a couple of Kleenex with you. Not too many in case they go through the wash. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread