Evolv-ing Thread

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
stock-photo-sitting-luxury-coffee-lifestyle-young-soft-lady-blonde-beautiful-girl-4ef76899-707a-4592-81bb-753cf6083641.jpg

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I twisted up some more 2 strand Unkamen's SS430 this morning in anticipation of the arrival of the Aspire Triton rba heads. With that wire and rayon wick I will be surprised if I get anything other than stellar results......LOL, anything could happen here.

Mean while I'm giving my VT133 with Aromamizer Supreme some long awaited love.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I twisted up some more 2 strand Unkamen's SS430 this morning in anticipation of the arrival of the Aspire Triton rba heads. With that wire and rayon wick I will be surprised if I get anything other than stellar results......LOL, anything could happen here.

Mean while I'm giving my VT133 with Aromamizer Supreme some long awaited love.
I would be surprised if you can get the twisted SS430 to fit in it.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    ... Aspire Triton rba heads.
    Back in the day I used to rebuild them all, including the Nautilus/Triton and minis wth SS, single strand. Rip Trip had a video, and I think I still have a socket with half a body stuck in it. :(

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Last edited:
    Reactions: dwcraig1

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    At this point I'll call my endeavor into the Aspire RBA heads a fail at least for now. I'll await the arrival of my Ijust S tank for it's base to dry fire coil. Some where along the line the Dremel will come out to enlarge the juice ports. I want to be able to feed the wick through the coil after the head is assembled, the juice ports are currently 2 mm which is smaller than desired coil ID. In the end I think I'll have some success but not too sure it will be enough. I put them away where I won't see them.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    I have a dislike for these EC-S coils, they make good vapor and have great flavor but are too quiet. I'm accustomed to more of a sizzle and these are more like white noise. Maybe I should listen to music with earphones or something......
    maybe because they are mesh.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Maybe I should listen to music with earphones or something......
    Speaking about music... I decided to go through that big box of CDs I had in the back of the closet today. I had taken them out and dump them in a pile on the bed. And learning from Officer Obie, I decided to take eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles, and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was. And there on the bottom of the pile... I mean, right there on the bottom of the pile... was the Alice's Restaurant CD. I mean, Alice's Restaurant Massacree, with full orchestration and five part harmony CD.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Speaking about music... I decided to go through that big box of CDs I had in the back of the closet today. I had taken them out and dump them in a pile on the bed. And learning from Officer Obie, I decided to take eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles, and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was. And there on the bottom of the pile... I mean, right there on the bottom of the pile... was the Alice's Restaurant CD. I mean, Alice's Restaurant Massacree, with full orchestration and five part harmony CD.

Make sure that you sit on the group W bench while you sort them.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Newport News, Virginia, United States

I play it (full version, not radio version) every Thanksgiving.!

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 18, 2013
    NY
    CLOUD CHASER XP-1000

View attachment 832803
    • 1000 watts of raw power
    • Batteryless
    • Huge Knob Screws - no tiny grub screws here (for mounting your coil - 3 coils included)
    • Guaranteed to last until you take it out of the box
    Order now and get receive a poorly written English manual for free!

US$249.99 % 220V/110V Induction Innovations Mini Ductor Magnetic Induction Heater Kit For Automotive Flameless Power Tools from Tools, Industrial & Scientific on banggood.com

Was watching a auto show on the Motor channel just last week where they used one of those induction heaters to heat and bend a rod the size of your finger. It was very cool, didn't take long and the rod glowed red, no torches needed. :thumb:

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 18, 2013
    NY

My buddy's Dad had an eight track player in his work truck with that eight track Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant We would use his truck from time to time, didn't take long that song was one of our fav's, we knew all the words and played it over and over. :) Ah, those hot summer days beating around the country roads in that old truck just loving life, we thought we'd be young forever, good days. :thumbs:

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 18, 2013
    NY
    Well, an hour ago at 2 AM, I'm here downstairs in my office on the computer and the wife comes running down the stairs, "THERE'S A BAT IN THE BED ROOM!"

We go upstairs, I crack the door to peek in with her pasted to my back looking over my shoulder, the bat is flying circles around the ceiling fan that's on and it makes a close past by the crack in the door, she lets out a scream right in my left ear and almost's knocks me through the door..... Mean while the two cat's in the bedroom never flinch as they have eye's glued on the circling bat but the dogs hear her scream and they start barking.... :rolleyes: I tell her to take the dogs, go down stairs and give me time to get the bat out. I gear up like I'm going into a live firefight, covered head to toe, leather gloves, towel wrapped around my head stuffed down inside my shirt with just my glasses exposed, ball cap on and head it, ducking every time he comes around the room I make my way to a window, I get the screen removed thinking I can chase it out, when I turn around with the screen in my hand the stupid bat flies right into the screen and bumps off it! Hmm, OK, maybe I can swat him with the screen, yup, three tries and he and falls to the floor, I quickly drop the screen over it, carefully get a hold of him with my gloves and toss him out the window, crisis over, I'm the hero. :thumb: I won't tell her the entire time I had the heebie jeebies and was screaming like a little girl on the inside, I hate bats! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread