Evolv-ing Thread

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
I like Pin Up vapes “Lana” & mix it down at 25%. It is still delicious & sweet. I dropped a few drops full strength into my profile & boy howdy, I don’t know how I ever vaped it that sweet years ago. Maybe I needed it that way while my tastebuds were recovering from the 4 cigars a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
upload_2017-7-24_5-23-23-jpeg.674213

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I got up at 1:20AM, made coffee, grabbed my vape and coffee and sat down at the computer. Best buy updates their Deal of the day at midnight, so I'll check it out. OH! MEE audio X10 Truly wireless is on sale and half off. That is a fantastic price. Best buy and Amazon shows 5 star reviews on them. Wow, are they really that good?

Dropped two in my cart and I'll be back. What I was doing last night was I was looking for old rock groups I haven't heard about in decades. So I went back to it on Youtube. And YT figured out what I was doing and recommended I check out the Bangles. I thought the Bangles? Wasn't that a girl band from the 80's and they had a few top 10 hits? Okay, I didn't know much about them. Okay what the heck, clicked on Bangles.

Two hours later, I knew all their names, how many babies they had, who slept with Prince, and the whole nine yards. No, my mind hasn't been enriched by knowing all of this stuff and I could of done without it. Back to Best Buy cart and NOW THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

5 star buds in my cart and they're gone. I can't believe it! To add insult to injury, I got that stupid Walk Like an Egyptian song stuck in my head!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

UPDATE: 12 hours later, they are showing some back in stock. Quick! Grab them while you can. :D

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
And to top off a wonderful day, lost power (tree fell on the power line during an ice storm) for 2 1/2 hours. I redid my UPS stuff last spring and they worked wonderfully. I never did get a generator yet. How do you wired that up anyway? You have to isolated the main power so they are not both on at the same time? I probably should convert it to run off of propane too. That way it can run off of the 500 gallon tank.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Yeah, you need an interlock switch to prevent back feeding the generator into the power grid. The linemen don't like that for some strange reason.

I had a "swell" day, too. I puttered around this morning waiting for it to warm up a bit. This afternoon I was going to paint the brick molding around our side door, noticed some crack/crazing/peeling. So I got some 100 grit and went out to do some light sanding then paint it. I looked, carefully, at the bottom left and got out my pocket knife. It went in a full inch with no effort. Off to the lumber yard for new brick molding, it's supposed to rain again tomorrow so I want it buttoned up. I had to take the storm door off to get at the brick molding and, hopefully, I'll get that back on tomorrow morning before the rain starts.

And so it goes as a home owner. This after I ended up replacing the sliding patio door because the "J" channel at the bottom where the deck meets the siding, installed by "siding experts", was pitched the wrong way and directed water right onto the base of the door rotting it out.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Bill, are you still using this Ni clapton wire? I ordered two of these a few weeks ago, they sent me a message they only had one left and that's all they were shipping, finally got it. My concern is they won't be restocking it, I searched all over the net looking for it elsewhere and haven't found anyone else that sells it. I did find the Focusecig company in China but they don't sell to the public, at least not from their website, Welcome to website-Focus Ecig Technology Co.,Ltd I suspect it's sold more there and other countries. Have you seen it for sale anywhere else? This roll will last me 2-3 months so I have some time but I really love this wire and would be disappointed if I can't get more.

$4.20 Authentic Focusecig Nichrome Heating Wire for RBA Atomizer - 32/26 AWG / 0.2mm/0.4mm dia. / 5m at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
(Click the thumbnail)
ni clapton.JPG

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
aye yai yai. Somewhere between cute and scary looking?

NOT a fan of bats, they creep me out and give me the heebie jeebies, there's nothing cute about any of them. :shock:Around here they are very common, just something we've had to live with since I was a little kid. Every once in a while one gets in our house's and I hate having to deal with them. During the summer the damn things will dive bomb at you in the night when outside, 95% of the time you never even know it because it's dark but if you look up and wait for it you'll see them. Growing up in the country the neighborhood friends and I use to camp next to a creek under a rail road bridge, at dusk the bats would come out. We would try to shoot them with shotguns but we never hit a one, those buggers are fast, once the blast went off they would move out of the way before the bird shot got to them. We wasted a lot of shells before we finally gave up, either they are impossible to hit or all six of us were really poor shots. :unsure:

ETA, so now I see that's not a bat, it's worse, a cross breed mutant between a squirrel and a bat! Holy crap I'm glad they aren't around here...

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
It depends on what it is. It seems like Gearbest has become like Amazon with multiple sellers. But our Focusecig Clapton wire is still shipped to the US. :D

Won't ship for me, I added one to cart, tried to check out and it stopped me.

e.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread