Feb 23, 2010
tumblr_p4bmtcYiDm1ugdmqvo1_500.jpg

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
This is a ceramic wick and coil cartridge. Does anyone know what device it goes in?

upload_2020-9-1_16-50-23.png

Ceramic Heating Module A

Introduction:

Ceramic + Heating wire winding on the surface

Character:

Resistance stable、more healthy , more vapor, pure taste..

Application range:

Atomizer/tank of cig alike products、pod products.

Last edited:

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I used to remember what atty that fit in. 2016 era I think. I suppose you know. Or is this one of those new CBD atty cartridges.
No, I dont know. I only know who manufactures it.

Back in the Genny days I was huge fan of ceramic wicks, the cleanest flavor of anything I have tried to this day. This little thing just looked similar to the wicks I used to make. Made me curious is all.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
No, I dont know. I only know who manufactures it.

Back in the Genny days I was huge fan of ceramic wicks, the cleanest flavor of anything I have tried to this day. This little thing just looked similar to the wicks I used to make. Made me curious is all.

Have you ever tried these Mike? I run them in my BB with an adapter in the "A"Tank :)

OPtELfw.jpg

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I'm not sure what happened to my desktop computer. This stuff took place at different times over the last couple of years. First the video card needed to be
re-seated in it's slot periodically then that slot stopped working all together so I moved the card to the other Pci x16 slot. Then 3 of the 6 memory slots quite working so I just used the other 3. Then later in time I found that the SATA cable on my C drive was causing me lots of problems so I changed that and all that problem was gone.
Then a few days ago my 3 sticks of 2 gb each started reading as 4 gb.
I ran Intel's tool for checking the cpu and it failed.
Fast forward to a couple of days ago I filled the empty 3 memory slots and they worked again. Then I ran the program to check the CPU and it passed. Previously it wouldn't pass with the 6 memory sticks installed.
So I'm wondering if all the problems stemmed from that SATA cable.
Here is the Intel tool: The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
I almost bought another desktop

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
This is a ceramic wick and coil cartridge. Does anyone know what device it goes in?

View attachment 904899

Ceramic Heating Module A

Introduction:

Character:

Application range:

Atomizer/Tank of cig alike products、pod products.

I remember an atty that had clips inside, like a fuse holder, but my searches came up blank......

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Have you ever tried these Mike? I run them in my BB with an adapter in the "A"Tank :)

OPtELfw.jpg

Yes thanks to Steamer861, I too use these in my BB too with the Atlantis sleeve. Vaporesso also made those cCell Atlantis coils which I figure were basically the same thing in a different package. So I purchased 20 boxes (pack of 5) of Ni200 and 40 boxes of SS316L (pack of 5) back in February. I loaded one Ni200 cCell in an Atlantis EVO tank and I don't think they are the same thing as those Vaporesso EUC coils. As the flavor is pretty muted in that one cCell. Maybe I should try another one?

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US

View attachment 904899

Ceramic Heating Module A

Introduction:

Character:

Application range:

Atomizer/Tank of cig alike products、pod products.

I remember an atty that had clips inside, like a fuse holder, but my searches came up blank......

I believe what laurie9300 and myself was thinking of, is a Focusecig Wanko released in 2016. Fasttech still has them in stock. Todds Reviews actually said it vapes really well. Although I don't remember it catching on, the name probably kept everybody away.
EIQLJ7Z.gif

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

2020-09-02_141144.png

Last edited:

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

OPtELfw.jpg
You can use them in a regular boro too with a adapter from KRV etc. and with a clean juice I can run them for 2 months (0.5Ω)

Users who are viewing this thread