Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
two-girls-stopped-road-get-directions-drink-coffee_105818-558.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
lol, what employer is not going to collect this and then possibly being held responsible for the pay-back next year? especially, for those seasonal workers coming up who will be gone in 2021 ;)

if the man had a brain he'd do away with himself ..... sigh

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I'v watched a few reviews for the Odin, Mike Fakes has one out, He shows the Odin beside the Boxer. The Odin looks quite a bit bigger! Also the battery door flap isn't my favourite, that looks like a weak point down the road :( The bevels on the top of it also don't look estically pleasing to me :( In the reviews I watched a 30mm fits nice even with the top bevels but any thing bigger does not :( I am hoping it has a fairly good quality 510?
TBH I would much rather the Boxer! But it's a bit too rich for my budget :( Especially when it will end up at work getting bumped & busied :(

See what you did to me Steamer861? Back in November I had zero interest in the Odin DNA250C. But over a few months you weathered me down. I didn't even believe I would like it much. But I did and I bought more. Four more actually. The Triades were my all time favorite dna mods. But these Odins have recently had taken their place. They are damn fine mods if you ask me. :thumbs:

If you're curious what they look like inside, here is a video I found. They are very simple to disassemble and repair if one ever needs to.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
My car has 3000 miles on it. Last night going into work I hit something while doing 45 mph, I didn't see anything but certainly heard something. A couple of miles farther my low tire indicator light came on. I stopped and looked at it and figured that I'd make it to work before it got too flat. Nope, I had to stop about a block from work and pump it up some.
Here is what I pulled out of it, it either it was standing up in a crack in the road or it was kicked up by the front tire and the back tire hit it just right. It went straight in the whole way, a bugger to pull out. I'm going to call it non-repairable.
Here is my $250 wheel weight:
Wheel Weight.JPG

BTW, it's not lead.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
See what you did to me Steamer861? Back in November I had zero interest in the Odin DNA250C. But over a few months you weathered me down. I didn't even believe I would like it much. But I did and I bought more. Four more actually. The Triades were my all time favorite DNA mods. But these Odins have recently had taken their place. They are damn fine mods if you ask me. :thumbs:

If you're curious what they look like inside, here is a video I found. They are very simple to disassemble and repair if one ever needs to.

Nice find on the disassembly video :) The wiring don't look half bad! Resistance issues are all most always a poor ground!

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Another device for me to administer to.
blink.PNG

The sign and the charger are mounted on the garage wall in our case. We will have it operational on Monday, I'll need to come in during the day to set up it's web page stuff. Similar to setting up a router.

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Another device for me to administer to.
View attachment 906867
The sigh and the charger are mounted on the garage wall in our case. We will have it operational on Monday, I'll need to come in during the day to set up it's web page stuff. Similar to setting up a router.

Are there any EVs that are going to use it? Or is it one of those planning for the future type of things? And who pays the electric bill?

Users who are viewing this thread