BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
DOVPO Top Gear 200w DNA250c

DP Top Gear DNA250C Rusty 001-sm.jpg

Really nice solid door. Thick too. Easy to open and close. Spring battery contacts both top and bottom.

DP Top Gear DNA250C Rusty 002-sm.jpg

Looks like that panel on the right was dropped before it was assembled at the top. It doesn't look as bad as the pic though. And that carbon looks 3D and changes in the light. But it is perfectly smooth.

DP Top Gear DNA250C Rusty 003-sm.jpg

It has that balsa/aluminum hollow sound when you run your finger across it (on the door especially). It is definitely aluminum, but not that nice Odin aircraft aluminum I don't think. The wheel takes two fingers to turn it and it is stiff and clicky. Pressing down for select works almost anywhere on the wheel. I believe I'm still faster with the buttons. But using the wheel is definitely doable with two fingers. It was still frozen from being out in the mailbox when I had taken these pics.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
DOVPO Top Gear 200w DNA250c

View attachment 913033

Really nice solid door. Thick too. Easy to open and close. Spring battery contacts both top and bottom.

View attachment 913035

Looks like that panel on the right was dropped before it was assembled at the top. It doesn't look as bad as the pic though. And that carbon looks 3D and changes in the light. But it is perfectly smooth.

View attachment 913037

It has that balsa/aluminum hollow sound when you run your finger across it (on the door especially). It is definitely aluminum, but not that nice Odin aircraft aluminum I don't think. The wheel takes two fingers to turn it and it is stiff and clicky. Pressing down for select works almost anywhere on the wheel. I believe I'm still faster with the buttons. But using the wheel is definitely doable with two fingers. It was still frozen from being out in the mailbox when I had taken these pics.
Only one?

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
So I have come to the conclusion that I like the draw resistance better on my Gas mods Kree 22 mm rta with it's largest air disc (2 mm) than my Kree 24 with it's smallest air disc (3 mm). I got into my Taifun stuff and cut one of those plastic air reducer tubes to the correct length and placed it in the 24's 3 mm disc....worked but came out slightly tighter. Might have to pull it out and cut the tube a bit shorter. The plastic tube is 2 mm ID BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread