Evolv-ing Thread

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
How are shipping times for USPS in America? Seems really slow for me :(

The Chicago hub is a black hole. The laziest people in the world work there. Great benefits and they only work when they feel like it. An honest day's pay for an honest days work doesn't fly in Chi-Town if you work for the government.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
It is that bad Steamer861. I used to live there right in the city. Nothing gets done without the ok from the Democratic party first. Half of my paid magazines never got delivered and about 5% of my bills never made it either.

Inspector General Report Shows Tens Of Thousands Of Pieces Of Delayed, Undelivered Mail In Chicago

USPS mail delays: Chicago letter carriers union asks for outside help to deliver mail

Residents Outraged to Find Undelivered Mail in Lakeview

Durbin criticizes USPS leadership over Chicago mail delivery delays

There are many more links, but you get the idea. For decades, people having been finding undelivered mail under bridges, lakes, rivers, forest preserves, abandoned automobiles, etc. Luckily mail passing through doesn't end up getting dumped. I guess the world would go after them if they did. So mail passing through just gets through when they feel like it. :(

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
tumblr_o82cq1y6ul1rxrziqo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread