Evolv Kick Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I dont know if this is the right place or not, if not, forgive me.

I just got a kick and it works, as long as the battery tube is unscrewed a little, when i tighten it down, it wont fire at all. Im using it in a Smoktech Bolt (not an ideal mod, i know) if that helps troubleshoot

EDIT: ok since i cent delete the thread, ill update, figured out the problem, the inside wall of the bolt has a little overspray on it.. problem solved.

I.D.10T. error again... sigh :vapor:

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
It's all about a SOLID GROUND GUYS :) On a metal mod grounding to a side wall = take a little sand paper and sand the spot the Brass ground wire is going to touch, or use your dremmel and sand the spot a little bit, a Solid Ground makes it work like a charm.:)

Last edited:

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Why do you say that? The Kick will work the same no matter what mod you put it in (A more expensive mod won't make the kick perform better)

no reason, just a cheap 3.7 tube mod that takes a 18500. i wouldnt mind getting something a little more solid though.

It's all about a SOLID GROUND GUYS :) On a metal mod grounding to a side wall = take a little sand paper and sand the spot the Brass ground wire is going to touch, or use your dremmel and sand the spot a little bit, a Solid Ground makes it work like a charm.:)

Thats exactly what i did, had to sand the top edge by the threads a bit too, too much overspray on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread