Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
I am used to good customer service from my vendors. If they don't give good service they only sell to me once...I won't give a bad vendor repeat business. I placed an order with one of my vendors a couple days ago and evidently between the time I ordered and the time they went to fill my order they sold out of one item. They could have sent me an e-mail letting me know, or shipped the remainder of the order without charging me for the out of stock item, both ways are acceptable to me, I understand sometimes vendors run out of items.

Well instead of either of those methods I got a phone call. First was an apology for being out of stock then I was asked if I wanted other items in the place of the missing item. After a bit of discussion I picked a couple of attys and then we went on to discuss items I would like to see the vendor carry. Gary asked me for urls of the items I was talking about so he could see for himself what I was talking about. We discussed current and upcoming changes to items they already carried as well and even had a bit of a discussion on APVs. Gary also told me he would call when the out of stock item was back in stock.

It was nice hearing how they were changing products to improve them, nice to be able to give verbal feedback and know it was listened to. At what has to be a busy time for them they took the time to make a 10 minute phone call and not only inform me about what was going on but were happy to learn what I would like to see them offer. I have been sold on Ikenvape cartos and attys for some time, now I am really sold on the company themselves. Between the tips on how to get the best performance from their products to a willingness to look at some products I suggested to them they have won my Vendor of the Year vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread