Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The freemax fireluke 2 with the TNX2 0.5ohm coil. Long lasting, extremely flavorful, coils that vape great at 30-40 watts so your batteries will last longer as well. I’m using these coils in the Voopoo Uforce t2 tank but it’s the coils I love so really I recommend any tank that takes these 0.5ohm coils. I haven’t been this impressed with a coil’s performance since leaving cartomizers in the dust bin of history several years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: Marper

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
The freemax fireluke 2 with the TNX2 0.5ohm coil. Long lasting, extremely flavorful, coils that vape great at 30-40 watts so your batteries will last longer as well. I’m using these coils in the Voopoo Uforce t2 tank but it’s the coils I love so really I recommend any tank that takes these 0.5ohm coils. I haven’t been this impressed with a coil’s performance since leaving cartomizers in the dust bin of history several years ago.
I totally agree, I love the fireluke 2 with the tx coils, last ages and easily outperforms the freemax pro,flavour is fantastic and coils last ages

MarylinC

Feb 25, 2014
London, UK
Before I upgrade again I'm hoping Freemax will design some kind of system to recycle the liquid that drips into the base to hopefully cut out the leaks, plus a better way of opening and closing the tank when refilling. The Uwell Crown 4 is designed to recycle the drips but, even with an expansion glass, it only holds 2ml which isn't enough for me.

I absolutely love the flavour and clouds I'm getting with the Mesh Pro using their triple kanthal coils at 95W.

I haven't tried the Falcon 2 but I considered it before I bought the Mesh Pro. I felt the Mesh Pro screwed together easier when changing coils so less to go wrong plus it looked like it gave a better flavour. I upgraded from the Smok TFV12 Prince because the coils were sometimes really hard to screw together and risked cross threading the threads in the body of the tank. Apart from the occasional leak issues I'm really impressed with the vape from Mesh Pro and the flavour is in a totally different league to the Prince. I'm vaping some Mint Choc Chip from Rejuiced and the flavour is mind blowingly gorgeous. Really rich and full of flavour. Everyone comments on how nice it makes the room smell as well.

peteyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Chicago
Cartomizers with or without holes punched through them is the question

Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Kanger pro tank was a great innovation at the time, cheers my fellow vaper :toast:
Oh man I was so excited when it came out. Glass so no worries about citrus juice cracking the tank and coils that I could rebuild. I still have a few pill bottles full of protank parts somewhere and I recently found my spool of 32 gauge kanthal and some of my ceramic xc-116 wick. The protank was one small step for kangertech but one giant leap for vapekind.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I totally agree, I love the fireluke 2 with the tx coils, last ages and easily outperforms the freemax pro,flavour is fantastic and coils last ages
I just bought a fireluke 2 tonite. Using the .20 ohm factory installed coil that came with it. I used to have a falcon, PIF to a friend along with a voopoo drag that I had well used. I cant tell much difference between the two but it's been a while since I gave the falcon away. As far as I can tell, mesh drop ins are the very height of drop in coils. This thing tonite is kicking .... and taking names. I said it before and I'll say it again, mesh rulez!

• Agree
Reactions: Marper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread