Status
Not open for further replies.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
My sister, Mother and I all live next door to each other. We meet in my backyard for dinner almost daily. They both smoke over a PAD. During the past year I have tried to quit smoking several times, and they have both been pretty adamant that they are unwilling to even try to give up the cancer sticks. Last night at dinner I introduced them to some new flavors from virgin vapor, on the ego-T using some atty's and a carto full of hot buttered rum. What a vape fest! My little sister has said yes she is ready to vape...and my Mom is halfway to being committed. (she needs a little more practice as she is still trying to power hit and keeps choking)
I am even more excited about seeing them quit than I am that I have!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Gotta luv it!!!
thumbsup.gif

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    Wonderful! When I bought my Blu I bought my daughter one also once I saw that ecigs could work... then when I moved on to the Riva I also bought her one! LOL, Gotta spread the love and the education to the ones we love.

BTW, she actually had her last analog cigarette 10 hours before I did and neither of us knew the other was ready for that "last one"! Gotta love it!

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2011
    Deep East Texas
    Wonderful! When I bought my Blu I bought my daughter one also once I saw that ecigs could work... then when I moved on to the Riva I also bought her one! LOL, Gotta spread the love and the education to the ones we love.

BTW, she actually had her last analog cigarette 10 hours before I did and neither of us knew the other was ready for that "last one"! Gotta love it!

...nobody wants my Blu, they both tried it and saw me struggle with the battery life. (or lack thereof.)
    Love your story...congrats to you and your daughter!

madjack

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2011
    Central Louisiana
    jend, we are doing the family affair as well...my wife and I started at the same time and got my step-daughter vaping a week latter, I have gotten my best friend vaping and we are working on his wife and my wife has gotten two of her co-workers vaping...all on Rivas...like has been said...spread the love.............
    madjack:2cool:

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    ...nobody wants my Blu, they both tried it and saw me struggle with the battery life. (or lack thereof.)
    Love your story...congrats to you and your daughter!

The very reason when I decided to buy my Riva I got her one too! I was like "Gosh, I can't let her continue to charge batteries like that"... as a forgive me I even got her a Pink Riva! LOL

Oh and... Thanks :) It feels great not to be held hostage by those stinky things!

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    hehe. Skeetergirl, I noticed your location says Alabama & Louisiana and said to myself, "Damn, that's a BIG woman."

:) sorry,

LMAO! I live in Louisiana part of the year and Alabama part of the year... nope I can't spread out and have one leg in one state and the other in another! LOL... too funny!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread