Fastest shipping for eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Well I'm in Illinois, but no matter where I order from I'm talking mainly about shipping time. Don't want to have to wait 2 weeks before it's made. Also should mention I prefer 100% VG.
I get the 70% VG 30% distilled water from Mt Baker and receive it faster cross country than I have orders from 1 state away.

PunkCam

Feb 6, 2013
Kent, WA
armchairnomad:8568056 said:
When is this happening? I had heard it may happen I didn't know it was being implemented!

It will be implemented in August, and as was stated, it only applies to paper mail. Things like letters and magazines. They're going to keep delivering packages on Saturdays because while paper mail has gone down, packages have gone up. I was originally horrified until I learned that little bit.

Last edited:

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Lol...aiv used to be super fast.... But their popularity has definitely slowed them down unfortunately...a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Vendors that. I have found to be really fast are...
-the plume room
-highbrow vapor
-fusion vapor
-fanceejuice
-velvet cloud vapor
-alt cig

And slowest....
-ms ts bakery
-vape dudes

armchairnomad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2013
Illinois
Got my Mt Baker Vapor in 3 days - Washington to IL. If you are closer to northern IL there are a few vape shops, too.

I'm in Rockford. Know of any around here? There is a tobacco store near my house that has some menthol liquid, but it's like $10 for 10ml and nowhere on the package does it say whether it's PG/VG, nicotine content, or anything. I decided not to buy for that reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread