• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech shipping time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, ordered a Vamo V3 with batteries and charger (not the nitecore as i didnt find that option, if i had known before it shipped I would have cancelled and switched the packages). Ordered it on 7/1, live in the suburbs of chicago (moving into the city in a few weeks) and its just now showing that it has been processsed through Hong Kong.

About how long does it take for products to get from the time you order them to the time you receive them (on average).

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
7-10 days is typical.

every once in a while, they seem to get a bit "constipated", especially if your order contains a lot of different items and/or at least one item is extremely popular. i had a few orders placed one day after the other and they all broke lose on the same day and arrived the same day.

on one order they emailed me that they were out of stock on something and it would take an extra 2 days, and asked if i didn't mind waiting or wanted to cancel. that is pretty exceptional customer service.

Patience is a virtue.

yes, it is indeed. The reason I asked is I didnt anticipate it taking up to 30 days as someone said. In 30 days neither me, nor anyone in my family will be living here. Family is moving to houston, Im working on finding an apartment in Chicago.

Marius_Kingsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Hillsboro, OR
yes, it is indeed. The reason I asked is I didnt anticipate it taking up to 30 days as someone said. In 30 days neither me, nor anyone in my family will be living here. Family is moving to houston, Im working on finding an apartment in Chicago.

It doesn't take 30 days, I know. It just feels like 30 days, because the only other online store I've ordered from gets it here in two days because they're local. I'm spoiled. :p

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Every time a fasttech thread is created an angel gets its wings.
Really? I did not know that. The guys on FB told me George Bush eats a kitten when FT threads are started.

GWB eats kitten.jpg

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
And to OP, I think my longest was 15 days, and one of the things in that order wasn't in stock for 2-4 days. Always check stock days on the main product page. Also, most shipments stay in Cali purgatory much longer than they stay in Hong Kong. Average about 3 days there before updating again. I expected my package that I got today on Wednesday and it was a pleasant surprise to see it delivered today.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Up until today all my orders have arrived in the UK in 10-14 days.
I have just received an order that took 32 days (it was 60ml of assorted juice). The itaste i ordered took 12 days before being marked as dispatched and i have yet to receive it.
It would seem that if it's in stock then the turnaround is pretty fast. If it's not a stock item or they have taken too many 'pre-orders' then i would expect a few weeks wait.
I cannot fault the customer service though and all my e-mails are answered promptly and in reasonably good English (a first for an asian company for me).

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
So, ordered a Vamo V3 with batteries and charger (not the nitecore as i didnt find that option, if i had known before it shipped I would have cancelled and switched the packages). Ordered it on 7/1, live in the suburbs of chicago (moving into the city in a few weeks) and its just now showing that it has been processsed through Hong Kong.

About how long does it take for products to get from the time you order them to the time you receive them (on average).

To Il expect no longer than 2 weeks. I'm in the northern burbs and all my orders(4 total) have been here in 8-13 days. The 8 day order had all the items in stock, the rest had 2-3 day waits and took 9, 11 and 13 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread