The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FastTech shipping turnaround

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by is250sp, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I would not buy loose batteries from them I get them only from a couple US wholesalers that I trust with batteries. I was talking about mods with built in batteries.

• Like Like x 1
  2. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    cf.jpg
    With informed delivery did you know that you can add in your package tracking numbers. Even the epacket ones. Mine are starting to show up more and more. As soon as I get a tracking number from fasttech or whatever vendor - I check informed delivery and if it is not automatically there, I manually add in the tracking number. Helps me to keep track. It even works for UPS that get handed over to USPS. As you can probably tell, I use it all the time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    LOL.... I'm glad you admitted using informed delivery first. I've been using it a while to stalk my packages. It's nice that every morning I get an e-mail letting me know if the packaged moved and where it is in the process. Gives a whole new meaning to PS in the vaping world.....package stalking

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. chellie

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Anna stols001 is the one who mentioned informed delivery so there's a few of us. I for sure am a package stalker. As soon as I get a tracking number, I check it and if it is not there I add it in. Then when I get my mail I go in and delete it :) :). I actually have 2 accounts - one for home addy and one for PO Box.

What's funny is that being such a package "stalker" I was so surprised the other day a box showed up and I had no idea what it was. I had ordered some yellow 100 watt light bulbs which are kind of hard to find in early April and it just came. Guess it was not that important to me because I did not even follow up.

• Like Like x 2
  5. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    When your order status is "Packaging", it means that it will be shipped in about 24 Hours. Or Less.

Now once it is Shipped, it depends on what Shipping Method you picked when you placed your order.

I Always pick USPS ePacket. And once it is Shipped, it takes about 10 ~ 14 Days. Sometimes a few day less. Sometimes a few days More if it gets stuck in Customs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. chellie

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I hear you. I guess because we order from them fairly regularly we know what they mean. it was either out of stock or for whatever reason was taking that much estimated time to prepare it.

You did say I thought that in your order record it said "packaging", right? if so, then it appears they have it there and it will ship the 14th as expected.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.