• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Do i remember you getting some RY4U Terry?
If that`s this one George then yes :) still haven`t mixed it yet, let alone try it :laugh: I`ve got enough 100ml bottles to make over 1 litre, but all in use atm.
Forgot to say as well ! The PG/VG from lubrisolve is spot on :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reason for asking Terry,i really enjoyed it as a ready made.I had 300ml of it.
And i've also got that in my wish list.Just wondered what you thought.
I've added the blue raspberry one to the list as well today.So it's time for putting an order in.

Lubrisolve are pretty damn good.I only order VG now and let the pg concentrate take the ratio down.

Reactions: terry w

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail (all shortfills) :
200ml Nata - Potuguese Custard Tart
100ml El Diablo - Calavera Catrina
I can't find a description for the Portuguese Custard Tart ..is it good?
I almost bought some of the Calavera Catrina ...had it on my 'to get' list before the TPD, but never got around to buying any. Another I'd like to know about when you try it.
I rather like shortfills ...lazy I know, but easy :laugh:

If that`s this one George then yes :) still haven`t mixed it yet, let alone try it :laugh: I`ve got enough 100ml bottles to make over 1 litre, but all in use atm.
Forgot to say as well ! The PG/VG from lubrisolve is spot on :)
I'm still using my stock of 140ml bottles of chefs 3mg VG (still in use by date) and re-use each bottle as I empty it by filling it up with another new mix :) I do have some new empty bottles too - some are 250ml and 500ml. I must use one of the bigger ones for the Claire's Ambrosia as it's become an every day one for me.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Lubrisolve are pretty damn good.I only order VG now and let the pg concentrate take the ratio down.
Yeah i think i`ll start doing that myself George but prefer 40/60 myself so need that touch extra PG :) i see the Blue Lush gets really good reviews so thought i would give it a bash.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I can't find a description for the Portuguese Custard Tart ..is it good?

Capture.PNG

Cinnamon is very subtle Trish.
I like it.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Another one waiting in the queue :laugh:
I think you'll like it Terry - and it can have all sorts of other flavours mixed in or added to it ...fruit, bakery, whatever. I've never got around to mixing anything with it yet. Used around 500ml of it, perhaps more. I reckon other custard types fade compared to it.
I'm going to try her Lotta Latte Ice Cream Latte (A version of Lotta Latte).

Cinnamon is very subtle Trish.
I like it.
OK - then I might try it :)
Have you tried Chefs Mexican Fried Ice Cream? That only has a tiny amount of cinnamon. I think it got a touch stronger before I finished the bottle, but I did like it fresh. You can get that in concentrate or a short fill too (Zapp etc.)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
OK - then I might try it :)
Have you tried Chefs Mexican Fried Ice Cream? That only has a tiny amount of cinnamon. I think it got a touch stronger before I finished the bottle, but I did like it fresh. You can get that in concentrate or a short fill too (Zapp etc.)

Haven't tried the MFIC yet,but i have 120ml mixed from approx 2 weeks ago.So will soon.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
I'm pretty good thanks. Life full of ups at the mo. Insurance all settled and I'm financially sound now. Moved home and living in a bungalow in a quiet village. Got the wife on vaping full time now. And I've stopped experimenting, red Astaire is my 99% vape, the FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank is the only tank I'm using and loving it.
I've ordered 6 batteries from Fogstar, thanks for the help there.
Good so the usual members still here.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I'm pretty good thanks. Life full of ups at the mo. Insurance all settled and I'm financially sound now. Moved home and living in a bungalow in a quiet village. Got the wife on vaping full time now. And I've stopped experimenting, red Astaire is my 99% vape, the FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank is the only tank I'm using and loving it.
I've ordered 6 batteries from Fogstar, thanks for the help there.
Good so the usual members still here.

If life is full of ups then it's where it should be. Excellent!
I love November partly because it is the month in which I was born but largely because it is the month with the most variable weather.
It's stunning when you wake up to see fog floating around in the bottom of a valley like thick cream.

Reactions: Davantrac

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Just burnt my first coil on the Baby x Beast brother, did not realise the tank was empty and after that couldn't get rid of burning taste so changed coil and all good, oops.
We've all had an "oops" from time to time. Don't worry about it and move on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread