• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Whisper is, Chefs have a sale on Sunday,typical i only ordered yesterday:eek:
So, did you get anything in the sale?
I see that the Chefs super deal is still available: Up to 3x30ml of Chefs Flavours (The original ones) for £5 each. Not sure how long for though.
I placed an order, and apart from two of the Chefs 30ml ones at £5 each, there was only one other with 50% off that I got (Gooseberry Fool) - the others were just things I wanted (Ambrosia, FA new Custard Premium, & Pineapple Cup).
Took over an hour to get the order to go through though.

Well, the Aspire NX100 came today. First thoughts - it's heavy. Second thoughts - vapes very well, and unlike so many these days there is a Voltage option rather than just watts or fancy metals.
It does vape very well and has a huge colour display that you can pimp.
I feel that this is a very good "by the chair" mod rather than a "wander about with it" mod.
I like it a lot! :)
If i fear anything it is that the huge colour display may eat the battery.

Update: Sat at 7.53 pm. I shouldn't have worried about the battery - still using it now! :)
Sounds good - mine came at the weekend too, but I haven't tried it yet. Smart, not easy to misplace being so bright a red :) I've always a bit iffy about switching on the TC ones in case I get something wrong, but if it's in W mode when I do, it'll be fine :laugh:
As you say, not something to pop in your pocket - but I still have 100W iStick in use, and it's fine to sit on my desk.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Sounds good - mine came at the weekend too, but I haven't tried it yet. Smart, not easy to misplace being so bright a red :) I've always a bit iffy about switching on the TC ones in case I get something wrong, but if it's in W mode when I do, it'll be fine :laugh:
As you say, not something to pop in your pocket - but I still have 100W iStick in use, and it's fine to sit on my desk.

I'm liking mine more and more. I have changed the Aspire logo to my Christian name - which was a bit of fun! It seems to regulate the power very well - an 18650 lasts at least a day of constant vaping on 4.2 volts.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
FB group members only Trisho_O So no.
I wanted to see some photography of a friend in the US, and it was easier to see on FB than for him to send them via email, so I got a FB page, made it publicly inaccessible and just put a few paintings on it - that way, I can see that FB page. In the process, I found one of the galleries I work with too, plus the Chefs group and joined that. Not a huge lot that interests me (language and some of the chat), but the ability to ask questions and get answers, plus seeing any discounts or new additions is good.
The Chefs deal on the 30ml bottles for £5 is: Chefs Super Duper Deal! - Chefs Flavours Ltd
Not sure how long it'll be available though, but it's 3x30ml per flavour max - so potentially, that's a fair number of concentrates at a reduced price.
I think some new concentrate ranges to be added on Thursday, so perhaps the site will have changed that offer by then.

I always vowed I'd never use FB, but once I found that I needn't have any unnecessary involvement, then it's OK. I have quite enough 'stuff' online as it is.

I'm liking mine more and more. I have changed the Aspire logo to my Christian name - which was a bit of fun! It seems to regulate the power very well - an 18650 lasts at least a day of constant vaping on 4.2 volts.
I still haven't got around to trying it. 4.2V - 8.6W roughly?

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
The Chefs deal on the 30ml bottles for £5 is: Chefs Super Duper Deal! - Chefs Flavours Ltd

Tempted by that but i have rather a lot to go through at the moment.
My chefs order arrived on Saturday morning.
So i mixed 100ml of both Solemero and Claire's Ambrosia.

FB does have it's uses,i'm a member of a couple of American groups on there.Get some good info from them.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Tempted by that but i have rather a lot to go through at the moment.
No problem - at least you had the opportunity. It's on the new products page for that offer, but wouldn't be seen unless you looked for it :)
My chefs order arrived on Saturday morning.
So i mixed 100ml of both Solemero and Claire's Ambrosia.

FB does have it's uses,i'm a member of a couple of American groups on there.Get some good info from them.
I just ordered 100ml of Ambrosia concentrate.
Yes, FB has it's uses I suppose ;)

I still don't get any notifications from here though - get the newsletters when any are sent, but for perhaps a month or more, I've had none from any of the three threads I'm subscribed to. Still got the right email address etc, so I haven't a clue why it doesn't work.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
About the same as here, where you couldn't smoke you couldn't vape, but then again they are about 5 years behind us but catching up quick, same old s h it on the TV about whether it is safer, only found a couple of decent shops, that knew what they were talking about, the others were mainly Indian vendors trying to make a quick buck, best one's to avoid are Shosha and Cosmic.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It says 8.8w on this beast.
I use 8.6W with the Nautilus 2, so not far off :)

Trisha I haven't had any notifications from this thread for a while now too, maybe the host swap broke something?
Don't know - it used to work well, and I do get their newsletters to the same address, so not sure what can have happened to forum reply notifications.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

As they say in the Films "I'm Back" - had a wonderful time in New Zealand - did anyone miss me :laugh:
'Course we missed you! Nice to see you back, and glad you had a good time :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
'Course we missed you! Nice to see you back, and glad you had a good time :)
Hiya Bob, welcome back mate :)
Thanks but who turned the heater off :laugh:, last few weeks I was basking in 18°, got sunburnt, the sun is fierce down in NZL, high in the sky at 9am until 6pm, and I come back to having to wear socks in bed it's so bloody cold, went to bed at 4.30 and woke up at 11.30 and missed the few speckles of snow we had this morning o_Oo_Oo_O

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well, I don't know who flicked which switch somewhere, but I got notification of Terry's post! First one for weeks.
If it was one of our moderators, thanks! :)

went to bed at 4.30 and woke up at 11.30 and missed the few speckles of snow we had this morning o_Oo_Oo_O
Didn't realise there'd been any snow so far south! Hope you don;t get much more! We've had snow, sleet, sun, cloud, hail, thunder/lightning, and now icy roads ....all today! :rolleyes:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thanks but who turned the heater off :laugh:

Nice to see you back Bob,good you had a great time and a safe return.
It's bloody cold these nights it seems to have been a sudden change this year, i was out cutting the grass about three weeks ago and it was quite mild for the end of the first week in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread