• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I admire vendors and manufacturers who are covering themselves for vaping accidents. It makes me think they are smart, professional, and have good lawyers.

If I were a battery maker I would not want those who decided to not be safe with their batteries (although it is sad when they are new, etc. and just ill informed) for making risky, poor decisions with their batteries.

IMRbatteris.com has had that standard boiler plate warning for quite some time now. Because I read the materials that come with their products, well were I a NEW vaper PERHAPS that may have made me think for a minute, and go, "What is this?" and do some research.

I hope so anyway, it probably doesn't make that much difference frankly.

Anna

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hi Terry! I did get that one. Must be intermittent!

I like the sound of apple pie and custard! :)
Well considering i have only vaped around 25% of the 1st tank and the coil isn`t fully bedded in yet i have to give it 10/10 Trish, it really is a lush vape. I get a lovely sweet apple & pastry on the inhale with the tasty custard following on the exhale. The pastry tastes just like a home made one where you sprinkle sugar on the top when it first comes out of the oven, It really does taste as it should !

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Still not getting notifications of new posts all the time ...just on odd occasions! - will just have to keep checking in now and then:)
Have you tried turning watch thread off at the top of page, then back on (remembering to select "receive emails")

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Does anyone still use mechs George :laugh:

Well,Bob does :pervy:

And i'm very very tempted to buy this.21700.
Vindicator-Mod-By-Kennedy-Vapor.jpg

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread