• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I`m on my last 20ml or so of that one Trish, and i have to say i tired of it pretty quick so binned what i had left of the concentrate. I`ve got some Captain Custard to replace that when finished :)
I didn't get tired of it - but used far too much of it. Even something like Digby's DMC or Chefs Divine Bliss can make my breathing worse. It must be the custard components. I seem to be fairly OK with the Creme Anglaise, but I am very careful with it all, and try to use it less.
I liked Captain Custard. The Biscuit Gravy sounds good - when it's back in stock, I'll try some.

I have 6 of the Tiger document boxes full of concentrates, and although a fair number are single flavour ones, the rest are the one shot ready mixed that I prefer! I hardly need to add to them, but with the discount, couldn't pass up on trying a few different ones!:
Cryptic Cream
Blackcurrant Yurt - Sluice juice Oneshots
Dirty Danish
Creamy Biscuit - Sluice juice Oneshots
Elizabeth Custard

Reactions: stols001

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I didn't get tired of it - but used far too much of it. Even something like Digby's DMC or Chefs Divine Bliss can make my breathing worse. It must be the custard components. I seem to be fairly OK with the Creme Anglaise, but I am very careful with it all, and try to use it less.
I liked Captain Custard. The Biscuit Gravy sounds good - when it's back in stock, I'll try some.

I have 6 of the Tiger document boxes full of concentrates, and although a fair number are single flavour ones, the rest are the one shot ready mixed that I prefer! I hardly need to add to them, but with the discount, couldn't pass up on trying a few different ones!:
Cryptic Cream
Blackcurrant Yurt - Sluice juice Oneshots
Dirty Danish
Creamy Biscuit - Sluice Juice Oneshots
Elizabeth Custard
Yeah, when i mixed the Clair`s i think i made it too VG heavy so probably affected the taste 25/75. I have gone back to 50/50 on all my juices now and they taste great, with very good wicking :)
The Blackcurrant Yurt sounds good, i`ll have to check that one out !

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yeah, when i mixed the Clair`s i think i made it too VG heavy so probably affected the taste 25/75. I have gone back to 50/50 on all my juices now and they taste great, with very good wicking :)
The Blackcurrant Yurt sounds good, i`ll have to check that one out !
I was making my Claires Ambrosia with 100% VG ...I really liked it, and do miss it ..but it's not worth it if that and similar cause me problems. I've only used a little MCV and Beard 42 today, and am OK so far.

The Blackcurrant one does sound good ..not too sweet! :) They have the Dark Summer one back in stock now too.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Chefs mail :

Chefs.PNG

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Are you mixing something George (Bavarian and Custard)?

No not as a recipe from the start.
It's to add to fruit flavours that i feel may help with a lift.
For example the Bavarian cream at 1 or 2%.
You're rubbing off on me Trish :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It certainly got some good mentions - as did the orange Fantastic one that he did. :)

I still tire of lemon ones very quickly ...except LCCC.

I got my Chefs order today:
Sub Rosa - Cryptic Cream & Dirty Danish
Sluice Juice - Creamy Biscuit & Black Yurt (blackcurrant yogurt: a drop taste is very good!)
DIYorDIE - Elizabeth's Custard ..had to try it, but will have to be carefully!

They also got the three that were out of stock back in stock ...so I ordered those today: Don Juan/Dark Summer/Mint Chip Cookies & Cream. Should satisfy my curiosity for a while - Biscuit Gravy to follow!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Not really much good relying on M&S in the north ...although Leeds are good - London M&S always have differing and better stock. I got a shock the first time I went into Kensington High Street branch ...like a different shop altogether.
They had exactly what I wanted, white shorts and a white linen short sleeved shirt for relaxing by the pools/bar and a white cotton short sleeve shirt for the actual wedding

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sadly,i am the same.As much as i like lemon flavour.
Same here - really like lemon as long as it isn't too sweet. I suspect some other fruit flavours would get tiresome fairly quickly. I used to like Posset quite a lot too.
For some reason, LCCC was the best flavour for me in a Subtank. Can't be bothered to dig one out again ..or the coils.

They had exactly what I wanted, white shorts and a white linen short sleeved shirt for relaxing by the pools/bar and a white cotton short sleeve shirt for the actual wedding
That's good! Take back all I said ...but I don't find M&S brilliant even online these days.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
That's good! Take back all I said ...but I don't find M&S brilliant even online these days.
Have to agree, even their foodhall is not as good as it used to be, I used to love their family size cumberland pie, the latest offering is supposed to be for 1 person, too small and doesn't taste as nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread