• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Fogstar are now sending out batteries using DPD Local as RM have stopped carrying lithium batteries sighting EU regulations.

Not surprised really.
Every time i post a parcel,i get asked if it contains batteries or liquids.
That's gone on for a few years now,so Ben has been lucky to get away with it for so long.
I was talking to a lady earlier in the week,who had tried to use the bus,while carrying a pot of emulsion paint she'd bought at the shops.She was refused a ticket and asked to get off.
It's all gone a bit mad.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just made up my last 100ml of Atom Berry, although it`s nice it`s nothing special so won`t be buying any more. Placed an order for some more Concentrates as well, usual suspects - Lews Brew, QOP`s, RY ..... & Solimero :)
I've just seen some new ones that have been added, and one of Chefs sounds interesting - it's a recipe by Lewis, and he's been tinkering with it for a while: https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/chefsvapour-concentrates/6690-biscuit-gravy-concentrate.html I'm trying to use less of the custard ones, but may give in with this one.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I've just seen some new ones that have been added, and one of Chefs sounds interesting - it's a recipe by Lewis, and he's been tinkering with it for a while: Biscuit Gravy Concentrate - Chefs Flavours Ltd I'm trying to use less of the custard ones, but may give in with this one.
It does look interesting that one Trish :) Noticed 2 or 3 new ones in their one shot`s as well ! Got delivery today also, pretty damn quick that.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It does look interesting that one Trish :) Noticed 2 or 3 new ones in their one shot`s as well ! Got delivery today also, pretty damn quick that.
Yes, they're still efficient.
I see some more new ones now: Sub Rosa - a couple of those sounds quite good too.
I'm not making anything at the moment - got quite a lot, and also some ready made still. Just opened a 30ml bottle of Grumpy Raspberry Doughnut, and it's still very good.

A quick read - the comments below the article are, in the main, piffle:
Let e-cigarette users vape in offices and buses, say MPs in controversial report
I'm all for a wider acceptance, but don't think it's a good idea for any enclosed space such as public transport and shops, restaurants etc. Some people seem to like producing a lot of vapour, and it not only smells stronger, it fogs the atmosphere up. Can't blame people for not liking that.
I've found it easy to go a restaurant or shopping without even thinking of where I can escape as I did when smoking. Doesn't seem to have the same addictive effect.

Now I'm not getting notificatiions.
Nice to see you back Trish @Pictor hope the breathing gets better now the weather has settled a bit back to normal, finally managed to get up your way when the world cup started to have a go on the NYMR
Thanks Bob. I didn't get notifications for the last two posts. Just came by to see - I have some tablets to work with the Seretide preventer inhaler after showing an improvement with that inhaler, but they make me very sleepy all day. Half a tablet isn't enough to eliminate Ventolin use, so I'll see if there's a new alternative. (There used to be but they withdrew it recently due to the cost!)
I seem to be troubled by household cleaners and paint, anything aerosol like hairspray and deodorant, and goodness knows what else. It makes some days better than others. That's why I've cut down to low powered e-cig stuff like Minifit and the Exceed Edge. They both work well, and I try to use them as little as possible ...keep forgetting though. Still have some MCV on an iStick but only at 6 watts, and don't deliberately inhale any of them.
All a dratted nuisance!

Glad you had some nice weather for the Railway ...we missed a lot of the good weather with having the builders and scaffolding round all of the house, and I couldn't walk far anyway until I got an extra inhaler etc.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Pictor Sounds like you have been suffering quite bad with your breathing problems, managed to get some clothes from your local M&S for my trip to Santorini, which was fabulous, airport was a nightmare though when trying to get back and a 2 hour delay didn't help [took me a while to find M&S, that retail park is a maze] and one of my mods broke while I was in MB so ended up buying a new one.
Hope the smaller mods help and get better soon :thumbs:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yes, they're still efficient.
I see some more new ones now: Sub Rosa - a couple of those sounds quite good too.
I'm not making anything at the moment - got quite a lot, and also some ready made still. Just opened a 30ml bottle of Grumpy Raspberry Doughnut, and it's still very good.
I`m just in the process of finishing my last 5ml tank of PRY, then i`m gonna give the Lemon Tart ( Remixed ) a go, made 100ml so i hope it`s as nice as it smells :)

I just decanted the Lemon Tart so have a mixing bottle free now, will make up some of this Tomorrow :)
Premium Apple Pie and Custard Flavour Concentrate

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Capture 1.PNG

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Wow, congratulations mate, just keep reminding yourself it`s "Just a number" :laugh: Not far behind you myself now :)

Been meaning to ask,how did you find the lubrisolve conc?
I ordered some VG & PG yesterday and it reminded me.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Been meaning to ask,how did you find the lubrisolve conc?
I ordered some VG & PG yesterday and it reminded me.
I only mixed it a few day`s ago George so not tried it yet, but i asked my eldest to have a sniff and tell me what it was, he got it right 1st time, as did the missus. Will review once vaped :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
@Pictor Sounds like you have been suffering quite bad with your breathing problems, managed to get some clothes from your local M&S for my trip to Santorini, which was fabulous, airport was a nightmare though when trying to get back and a 2 hour delay didn't help [took me a while to find M&S, that retail park is a maze] and one of my mods broke while I was in MB so ended up buying a new one.
Hope the smaller mods help and get better soon :thumbs:
It has been bad, and now I'm trying to work out the best time of day to take the tablets I've been given to work alongside the seretide because they make me sleep on and off all day if I take one at night! (I had a similar problem with beta-blockers during a spell of high BP once). Just started taking the tablet in the morning instead, and think it may be better. All does nothing to help me concentrate on work.
Not really much good relying on M&S in the north ...although Leeds are good - London M&S always have differing and better stock. I got a shock the first time I went into Kensington High Street branch ...like a different shop altogether.

I`m just in the process of finishing my last 5ml tank of PRY, then i`m gonna give the Lemon Tart ( Remixed ) a go, made 100ml so i hope it`s as nice as it smells :)

I just decanted the Lemon Tart so have a mixing bottle free now, will make up some of this Tomorrow :)
Premium Apple Pie and Custard Flavour Concentrate
I never did try the Lemon Tart. The Apple Pie sounds nice!

They are done by Lee from Dripworx.
And i see a fair few of the older Dripworx recipes are now being offered by Rejuiced.
Some sort of deal must have taken place.
Perhaps ...I lost touch with what was going on a bit in recent weeks. I see another new one: Mixt.
I'm thinking that the ready mixed concentrates are better than mixing from scratch - I'll stick to those unless I particularly want something else, or MCV.

Yes - I had three in the basket that I wanted to try, and by the time the discount was announced, and I found a few more, the original three had sold out! :( Will have to wait for the Biscuit Gravy, Don Juan, and Dark Summer ones to come back in stock!
I'm trying to cut down on some of the custard ones such as Claires Ambrosia etc., as some are making my breathing worse. I have found a couple of fruit and cream ones with raspberries and blackcurrants that I like (Beard 42 is nice) So I need to find a concentrate at Chefs that tastes the same! I even have two that are 0 nicotine! (BordO Crème Anglaise & OMG) I deliberately didn't add the nicotine shot to them to see how I coped. Can't say I noticed. I'm thinking it's more a hand to mouth habit now instead of a mostly nicotine need. My others are still 3mg.

Thanks Terry. It's the big six0 :party:
Happy Birthday George - albeit a little late! :)
Age is all in the mind ...and when I'm feeling well, I reckon it's all in other people's minds! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread