• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hi Vince! - Good to hear from you. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year too!

I'm using very basic stuff - developed asthma in summer, so wanting to keep use to a minimum with power and nicotine.
The original Kanger K Box has one battery in it https://www.amazon.co.uk/KangerTech-40-Kbox-18650-Mod/dp/B00WONLETW
No doubt there are others.

Glad to hear you're well too - I've been better, but definitely worse too, so not too bad really :)

Reactions: vapervince

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Well, fasttech are certainly fast!
Back on the 3rd I ordered 16 30ml bottles of Liqua Apple (12mg). They came today in perfect condition and the vape is, as always, delicious. Well done FT!

Christmas is nearly upon us so let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy one and a great 2019!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They do seem to be as good as ever - if it's in stock, their despatch is fast, and most delivery times fast too.
You've been buying that apple for a long time - I'd try it except I'm no fan of anything apple flavoured unless it's in a pie with cream! ..and I'm not allowed those, by myself! ;)

I've been on a mix of either 3mg or 0mg for some times now, with the odd few minutes of 6mg when needed, but after a pretty awful week, I've had a mix of 3mg and 6mg with odd minutes of 0mg! :lol:

I just ordered another Minifit from fasttech - I like them for the lower power and fuss free use, even if they are only 1.5ml capacity. Very easy fill though. There's a newer version with slightly better capacity.

I did see that Nautilus have a new 2S tank with swivel top fill - non TPD is 2.6ml, but they're not in stock yet (FT 27.79 when they are) $27.79 Authentic Aspire Nautilus 2S Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer (Standard Edition) - 2.6ml / 0.4/1.8ohm / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Still, wishing you a very happy Christmas and an even better New Year!

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK
Hi Vince! - Good to hear from you. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year too!

I'm using very basic stuff - developed asthma in summer, so wanting to keep use to a minimum with power and nicotine.
The original Kanger K Box has one battery in it https://www.amazon.co.uk/KangerTech-40-Kbox-18650-Mod/dp/B00WONLETW
No doubt there are others.

Glad to hear you're well too - I've been better, but definitely worse too, so not too bad really :)

Thanks for your good wishes Trish.

I hope you can keep the asthma under control, we have to be more careful at our age.

The Kanger mod you suggested doesn`t appear to be on board charging and with all my grand and great grandkids running around looking for mischief, I want to stear clear of chargers. My ideal mod would be an istick with a replaceable battery but if anybody makes one, I can`t find it.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks for your good wishes Trish.

I hope you can keep the asthma under control, we have to be more careful at our age.

The Kanger mod you suggested doesn`t appear to be on board charging and with all my grand and great grandkids running around looking for mischief, I want to stear clear of chargers. My ideal mod would be an istick with a replaceable battery but if anybody makes one, I can`t find it.
Sorry Vince - this is the one I meant: Original KangerTech Subox Mini - C Starter Kit - $23.85 Free Shipping|GearBest.com There's some at Ebay, but more expensive.

Asthma seems a bit difficult for me to get properly under control because I can't tolerate the steroid preventer inhalers. Side effects are unpleasant and uncomfortable.
Still, I suppose there's worse things ...but, take care we must.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Happy-New-Year-2019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread