• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
FB_IMG_1547916355270.jpg

Reactions: Falconeer

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Chefs have the new website up - in final stages of things such as discount codes, PG/VG, etc. still to be added. Can place orders.
Some new brands too.
You'll need to re-register :)
I just found that when i went to place an order :laugh: I only need some Lews Brew so got a 100ml profit shot for 20 quid. It looks like they have changed delivery options as well as it was only £1.40 opposed to the three pound sommat it used to cost.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Nice! It makes it much better with postage suited for smaller orders - I've seen a new concentrate for Lemon Custard by Trate, so I'll try it.
I do like a Lemon vape, in fact i ordered some LCCC a while ago and just waiting for empty tanks and mixing bottles to free up. I`ve gone off the Lemon Tart Remixed now :nah:

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Because of dratted asthma - which gets a lot better the less I use! - I'm trying to use a more fruit/menthol type for much of the time ..has less of a negative effect than custard :( ...but I still like LCCC a lot ..and Queen of Puddings, but I'll try the Lemon custard one as I've seen people say the Trate brand is good.

Always seem to go back to the old favourites from Chefs! ;)

The Kal Bakes Well is very nice.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Because of dratted asthma - which gets a lot better the less I use! - I'm trying to use a more fruit/menthol type for much of the time ..has less of a negative effect than custard :( ...but I still like LCCC a lot ..and Queen of Puddings, but I'll try the Lemon custard one as I've seen people say the Trate brand is good.

Always seem to go back to the old favourites from Chefs! ;)

The Kal Bakes Well is very nice.
If i`m honest i always go back to my faves Trish, i`ve tried a few of the Chefs Choice, plus others but i`m just gonna stick with my tried and trusted from now on :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If i`m honest i always go back to my faves Trish, i`ve tried a few of the Chefs Choice, plus others but i`m just gonna stick with my tried and trusted from now on :)
I left a 'w' out - it's Kwal Bakes Well (bakewell tart) by Karl ..one of Chefs main range. I like his Jam Roly Poly & Custard too.
I think I'll try Doughnut King again soon.

IMHO,I'd favour the Vapetasia version.:)
I haven't tried any of theirs - I'll try a 10ml bottle of it :)

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I haven't tried any of theirs - I'll try a 10ml bottle of it :)

They are very mellow custards Trish,maybe better for you,if custard effects your breathing.
I tried a few of the Trates range and for my taste found the flavours artificial.
I think i may try some Vapetasia,Milk of the poppy next, as i found i liked the custards.
Killer custard is one of the better i've tried.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They are very mellow custards Trish,maybe better for you,if custard effects your breathing.
I tried a few of the Trates range and for my taste found the flavours artificial.
I think i may try some Vapetasia,Milk of the poppy next, as i found i liked the custards.
Killer custard is one of the better i've tried.
Thanks George - I'll give that Trates one a miss then ...I see the Vapetasia range on Chefs, but will try a ready made 10ml first from RedJuice!

Also Trish for shortfills these are very good and there is a 40% discount code.....

West Country Dairy Co
They look interesting ...free nic shot too! Any in particular that you like?

Edit - just ordered four:
Shopping cart
Product image Description Quantity Price
apple_crumble_web_small.png

1 Apple Crumble & Custard 50ml
  • PRIME40 (-£5.99)
1 £14.99
£9.00
jam_roly_poly_web_small.png

1 Jam Roly Poly & Custard 50ml
  • PRIME40 (-£5.99)
1 £14.99
£9.00
custard_slice_web_small.png

1 Custard Slice 50ml
  • PRIME40 (-£5.99)
1 £14.99
£9.00
ginger_sponge_web_small.png

1 Ginger Sponge & Custard 50ml
  • PRIME40 (-£5.99)
1 £14.99
£9.00

I see a few others in the fruit range that may be good too ...blackcurrant and grape, berries, etc.
I'll see how those I've ordered are - decent price too, and a free nic shot with each one!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
ordered four

I had those you ordered, plus the strawberry, all are good.
And i tried all of the original fruity ones.Some are better than others.But none are bad.
There is a new fruit and menthol range(you mentioned earlier you've been doing a bit of that)but i'm yet to try any.
They are all from Lee Bateman X-Dripworx.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I had those you ordered, plus the strawberry, all are good.
And i tried all of the original fruity ones.Some are better than others.But none are bad.
There is a new fruit and menthol range(you mentioned earlier you've been doing a bit of that)but i'm yet to try any.
They are all from Lee Bateman X-Dripworx.
I looked at the strawberry one, and decided to wait for another time. I'm likely to try the mixed berry fruit one at least, so the strawberry one can wait until then.
I saw Lee Batemans name associated with them! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That good eh! :lol:

I haven't tried the West Country Dairy Co ones I got yet ...must get to them!

I tried the Lemon Killer custard and after a short while, found it a bit sharp in lemon flavour. I prefer the lemon in LCCC. Must get some soon. I wish they did that and Doughnut King in shortfills! :) They're so easy :facepalm:

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
That good eh! :lol:

I haven't tried the West Country Dairy Co ones I got yet ...must get to them!

I tried the Lemon Killer custard and after a short while, found it a bit sharp in lemon flavour. I prefer the lemon in LCCC. Must get some soon. I wish they did that and Doughnut King in shortfills! :) They're so easy :facepalm:
It really is a lovely mellow Custard Trish, yet full of flavour. I remember buying it ready made years ago from the original vendors who made it, ( Can`t remember the name ) and i liked it then.
Then along came the other guy who used to make his own, but you had to be quick off the mark as he only ever made a certain amount every time, so i got fed up with messing about with that company, again ( don`t remember the name ) but Captain Custard is quite honestly just as good if not better imo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread