• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Gotta laugh the way the remoaners think their only chance is with the lib dems and greens.
They seem to think that they did better than The Brexit Party last night. This is similar to the behaviour of the Labour Party after the 2017 General Election when, for several months after the result, they acted as if they had won.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
They seem to think that they did better than The Brexit Party last night. This is similar to the behaviour of the Labour Party after the 2017 General Election when, for several months after the result, they acted as if they had won.

Commie Corbyn is trying to shrug this one off.
I think it's a fair indication to the way people are thinking.
But part of me has doubts about Farage.I'll have to wait and see.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
He would/will get my vote any time George if it means getting away from that shower ! As far as i`m concerned his new movement are the only ones who can crack this for us.

I voted Brexit(mainly for Farage) last week Terry and i agree he's best for the job at hand.
I suppose the last three years have made me very sceptical regarding politicians.
Where you or i would act with the nations best interests in mind,they do not.

p.s :laugh: vaping on some Ginger Rogers from Chefs,Bloody nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I voted Brexit(mainly for Farage) last week Terry and i agree he's best for the job at hand.
I suppose the last three years have made me very sceptical regarding politicians.
Where you or i would act with the nations best interests in mind,they do not.

p.s :laugh: vaping on some Ginger Rogers from Chefs,Bloody nice!
Me also George, and UKIP prior to that in past General elections. I`ve voted Labour for the best part of my life, but never will again while that comedien runs the party. In fact i am planning on voting Brexit party from now on, and live in hope that they will get a mandate together to fight in the next General election !

Whats the Ginger Rodgers George ?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Whats the Ginger Rodgers George ?

Don't think it will be for you Terry, Butterscotch???

Capture.PNG

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm still not using nicotine. The only thing that has gone wrong so far was slight weight gain but that has now gone. All is good! I would never have believed it to be possible.
Roll on Sunday night for the election results!
I wish I could stop altogether ...it's definitely affecting my asthma. I'm working on it though. I think the hand to mouth thing has more to do with it than nicotine though for me.
The election result was brilliant! Watched it all unfold and it was as good as seeing the referendum vote again!

No matter what happens, some twisting of facts and propaganda always follows! The Welsh Plaid Cymru chap said that Wales voted to remain in the referendum! Oh no they didn't! Their vote virtually matched ours.
Corbyn at PMQ's is so annoying! Wags his head around like a Spitting Image puppet, and when he's cross, sounds like a Dalek!
Sat on his fence so long, it's embedded itself!

Commie Corbyn is trying to shrug this one off.
I think it's a fair indication to the way people are thinking.
But part of me has doubts about Farage.I'll have to wait and see.
I'm not sure about Farage in government, but after the way things have been going this past couple of years, I think I'd be happy for anyone to get us out cleanly!

'Lovely' to hear today that the Berco isn't going anywhere yet! :(

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
'Lovely' to hear today that the Berco isn't going anywhere yet! :(

Could have done with that one out of the way.The remoaners last line of defence.
So i suppose we will also see all the "leave" leadership candidates skeletons dragged out of their cupboards by the pro EU snowflakes.
The candidates are signing a pact to say they will not be nasty about each other.Why bother?That's all going to be done for them.

My highlight of the weekend was seeing Anna Sourberry and her croanies fail miserably :laugh:
And somehow she still manages to say how remain won the vote.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Could have done with that one out of the way.The remoaners last line of defence.
He's anything but impartial! He should be sacked for the way he alters rules to suit himself. (I bet no one plays cards with him!) ....not that sure who is 'in charge' of him to be honest.
So i suppose we will also see all the "leave" leadership candidates skeletons dragged out of their cupboards by the pro EU snowflakes.
The candidates are signing a pact to say they will not be nasty about each other.Why bother?That's all going to be done for them.
Yes, and it looks as though one outsider (A Mr Balls no less) may have already done so with Boris!
My highlight of the weekend was seeing Anna Sourberry and her croanies fail miserably :laugh:
And somehow she still manages to say how remain won the vote.
Any negative news for that lot is welcome ...wonder what the Labour defectors think of this coven! They'll be lucky to keep their seats when there is another general election! Payback!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Yes, and it looks as though one outsider (A Mr Balls no less) may have already done so with Boris!

Yes,and the bias BBC are loving it.
But pray tell BBC,what is happening in that other court case.The one about illegal Brexit extensions and the fact we have already left the EU.
Now i may have missed it,but i haven't seen you even mention it.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I was well pleased with the Euro results, stayed up until about 2 a.m. then went to sleep, but by then we knew who had won, the main problem with Labour is that half want to get out, the other half want to remain, but all Corbyn wants is a General Election because he wants to be PM, and all the silly Millennials will vote for him, but he doesn't have a clear Manifesto. Conservatives have shown that they cannot be trusted, but when it comes to National Elections I do not think Farage will fare any better, even though I voted Brexit party last Thursday.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes,and the bias BBC are loving it.
But pray tell BBC,what is happening in that other court case.The one about illegal Brexit extensions and the fact we have already left the EU.
Now i may have missed it,but i haven't seen you even mention it.
The bias in many forms of media has been something I didn't realise the full extent of until recent years, and it's become a case of not really knowing what is and isn't the truth.
For that reason, I've watched and listened to a lot of the Parliament channel - the only truth I knew was what came from the horse's mouth, and not in the way it was twisted by media.

I don't know how viable the thoughts on illegal extensions etc., really are. I know a few MP's tried to make more of it openly in the Commons, but it didn't get picked up on ...probably all the best legal brains are remainers! ...friends of Grieve & Co!
I wish we (the electorate) had a case for non compliance with our legal and honest vote!

I was well pleased with the Euro results, stayed up until about 2 a.m. then went to sleep, but by then we knew who had won, the main problem with Labour is that half want to get out, the other half want to remain, but all Corbyn wants is a General Election because he wants to be PM, and all the silly Millennials will vote for him, but he doesn't have a clear Manifesto. Conservatives have shown that they cannot be trusted, but when it comes to National Elections I do not think Farage will fare any better, even though I voted Brexit party last Thursday.
We voted for Brexit Party too.
It certainly sent a clear message to them all, a real clarion call that the leave voters aren't pleased with their performance!
As soon as the first results were announced, it became clear what would happen. It was good to keep watching/listening (I had to get some work done, so it kept me wide awake!).

In a General Election though, I doubt that I'd vote for Farage ....not unless the Conservatives totally lost Brexit. They were elected on a manifesto, and need to honour it or they'll be scuppered as a party for a long time.

Corbyn behaves like a Pied Piper when it comes to taking the votes of young people on the grounds of his empty promises. We have historically Conservative University towns and cities that are now Labour because of his antics in 2017, and the double voting of many students! (Something else that should have been properly dealt with). They stupidly believed that he'd pay their university fees ...what was not to like there!

One thing is for sure - they're all exposed for what they truly are now! Political game players, only intent on their own agendas, and will say anything to get those votes. Those few that are honest are overwhelmed by the self serving amongst them.
They do work for us, but you really wouldn't think so based on recent happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread